Super thin multi voxel shapes how??

Grimscale

Iv had this Shape library Blue print for ages, it was a give away, I finely built it last night. In this shape library there is a stack of quarter arc's each size have two. One is so thin its almost two dimensional. How was that done??

There is a way of doing it with the smooth tool.  But it makes the top/flat side of the shape funny, so if you paste it above itself, it distorts.  If the arcs don't distort when you paste one above itself, then they were probably designed and built one voxel at a time.  

Now that we have the vertex precision tool you can take any curve or shape and drag all the vertices down to make it two dimensional.  It would just take a bit of patience.  

15 hours ago, Atmosph3rik said:

There is a way of doing it with the smooth tool.  But it makes the top/flat side of the shape funny, so if you paste it above itself, it distorts.  If the arcs don't distort when you paste one above itself, then they were probably designed and built one voxel at a time.  

Now that we have the vertex precision tool you can take any curve or shape and drag all the vertices down to make it two dimensional.  It would just take a bit of patience.  

Life is so easy now!

Using adjacent shapes would distort the curve. these were made a long time ago. I only just in the last few days, after going through my blueprints, built this BP.

The smoothing tool maybe it. 

The adjacent shape may work if you have one of those reactor sets that has every vertex point in it. One was included in the BP.

But that would require breaking up the curve into bits and reactoring them all down to one vertex thick. yikes