Well done NQ :)

loaded

On 2/9/2022 at 3:14 AM, loaded said:

the Vertex Precision Tool is amazing hats off to the team for making it possible, its made DU the most creative game every made and cant wait to see what other people and myself do with it :)

Used it once so far and I love it. I can't wait to work on my next ship!

7 minutes ago, CptLoRes said:

I am in the same situation. Have been waiting for the vertex tool for so long that now when it finally arrived, I am no longer in any rush to run out and start using it since my inspiration and drive to complete certain projects left long ago..

IKR, I have a bunch of half finished stuff but don't want to continue because of the up coming changes to brakes and maybe further hitbox tweaks... Every single ship.. and I mean every ship I've built has element collision warnings and threats of being disabled.

My builds are usually optimised for lowest possible front silhouette and maximum air-burn-up speed. I don't want to spend time AGAIN tweaking or outright redesigning all my ships.

I don't get it. I click on a vertex that has previously been moved and it pops back to the original corner spot. How am I supposed to 'edit' vertices that have already been moved without them snapping back to the original corner?

after you click on the vertex, hit the HOME key and it will put the vertex back in place and you can adj it

when click on a vertex, the computer will automatically put the vertex where it thinks you may want it to go based on the verities around it.  If you hit the Home key it will put the vertex back where it started and you can then use arrow keys to make your adjustments.