Core Slots

Endstar

this core limit is defiantly going to kill the game for single players and small orgs ... Impossible to run anything on a total of 40 cores 

no ships on display, no cores for mining units on planets where you don't have your base ... 

If the number of org cores is the issue, we need more personal cores... Large orgs can still get cores from players... and keep large amount of cores... but us single players will constantly run into core limitations... = we likely will just quit.. cus there are other games that don't give the amount of headaches this game is starting to give... I regret that I prepaid 2 years .... Where can I get a refund??   

10 minutes ago, DevilsOwn said:

this core limit is defiantly going to kill the game for single players and small orgs ... Impossible to run anything on a total of 40 cores 

no ships on display, no cores for mining units on planets where you don't have your base ... 

If the number of org cores is the issue, we need more personal cores... Large orgs can still get cores from players... and keep large amount of cores... but us single players will constantly run into core limitations... = we likely will just quit.. cus there are other games that don't give the amount of headaches this game is starting to give... I regret that I prepaid 2 years .... Where can I get a refund??   

This. What a shit change. How is this improving the game?

30 minutes ago, Endstar said:

Have at it! 

If we get 50 core slots with max talents that would be right. If NQ started with that we would all ask for 100. 

Love the change the amount will sort itself in time! 

How does this change improve the game?