weather report

Tekhamon

Well hello firiends,

I know it's not a priority but since Jago's makeover with insects on the surface and small fish in the water, I dream of seeing rain falling, snowstorms or sandstorms.

In short, I need more immersion and it would really be a plus for my morale when I would be sheltered behind my window watching the weather while enjoying a good coffee.

warmly, Tekhamon

On 2/4/2022 at 9:28 AM, AdmiralYolomoto said:

It wouldn't be immersive if the weather does not affect piloting. Imagine yourself in a middle of a snowstrorm piloting a hauler loaded to the cap, fighting against the nature herself so you get your cargo to the destination. The feeling getting there unharmed will be rewarding.

While thats true it would be good enough to only have visual immersion. The gameplay effects can come later.
I sign up for every idea related weather and visual immersion. ?

Maybe, one day we will have skies like the one in Ark with its amazing sunset and sunrise effects, and rain and thunder and flashes.. The clouds in Ark are amazingly realistic, too. With rain enabled, yes, a weather report would be nice. Also possible: heat waves with some overheating of engines or other elements..