Active Feature Request Top?

m0rrtson

I wish to suggest a feature.

I am not sure, if the feature is already suggested.

I want to know, how popular is the feature ( maybe useless, maybe good for most people in DU )

Where Should I place my Feature Request(Suggestion), where I can vote for others features at the moment?

57 minutes ago, m0rrtson said:

I wish to suggest a feature.

I am not sure, if the feature is already suggested.

I want to know, how popular is the feature ( maybe useless, maybe good for most people in DU )

Where Should I place my Feature Request(Suggestion), where I can vote for others features at the moment?

here in general is just a good spot as any unless you want to post it in the lost forgotten realm of the idea box.

For the most part NQ has their road map set in stone and are hell bent on doing pointless things so adding features to that list might be a challenge. Now if your feature removes content from the game like they seem to want to do naturally im sure they might be all ears.

4 hours ago, CptLoRes said:

There is this..

https://dualuniverse.featureupvote.com/

But from the 496 requests only 16 has been marked as done.

So all it does is highlight all the things NQ should have done, but did not do..

Is it still in use? was it created and is it supported by NQ?

btw, I don't se how I can create a feature request there.... how to?

On 1/20/2022 at 3:36 PM, CptLoRes said:

It was/is an official NQ list, but they stopped accepting more suggestions some time ago.

Right around when they stopped listening to the players and the game really took a nose dive!

Players know best. Usually.

On 1/20/2022 at 10:56 PM, m0rrtson said:

Is it still in use? was it created and is it supported by NQ?

btw, I don't se how I can create a feature request there.... how to?

As far as I know, they don’t use and don’t support this service anymore, as I asked them, they said that they will reanimate it, redo it and it will work again, but a YEAR has already passed .. and, apparently, no one is not going to revive this service. Therefore, we can safely say that he is dead and it no longer makes sense to use him.

So the only place where you can try to convey your thoughts is either here in the forum - but be prepared to be showered with poop from the community and not the fact that NQ will take note of anything .. Or the second option to write them a ticket - this will at least 100% give a guarantee that they will at least read what you offer .. it’s not at all a fact that they will perform or listen.

On 1/20/2022 at 10:47 AM, CptLoRes said:

There is this..

Mostly things they had planned anyway, check how much on the top is suggested by "moderator". The site was shitty to navigate through, people just made new suggestions as they didn’t see the suggestion was already made, with so many pages people only voted on the stuff that was on the top already: the stuff added by NQ.
Proper polling needs some proper moderation.

9 hours ago, Gottchar said:

Mostly things they had planned anyway, check how much on the top is suggested by "moderator". The site was shitty to navigate through, people just made new suggestions as they didn’t see the suggestion was already made, with so many pages people only voted on the stuff that was on the top already: the stuff added by NQ.
Proper polling needs some proper moderation.

This is more than a correct remark, but still they need to bring something like this back to life. Ideally, right in the game at the entrance, or as a separate function through the tab navigation menu. At least at the level, guys, we can do this and that in the near future, vote what is most important now. Or something like that.