Lua Industry suggestion - Start vs Run

Emma Roid

I would like to suggest to rename the 'start()' command to 'run()' for industries, and then add a 'start()' command.

The reason to bring it up now is that the current issues of bugged industries after a patch are hard to solve,  but an easy way to avoid the manual resetting of all your industries after a patch would be to make a 'start all' button in a factory.
This would be really easy if it was possible to ask all elements from the core, filter the industries, and then give them a 'start()' depending on their status (couple of lines of Lua).

Currently however the 'start()' command in Lua is actually the 'run' button (so make unlimited items). There is no Lua for the 'Start' button (to continue with previous setting).
So in my case i could only use lua if I would code out every single industry with their maintain level. 

I think having both a run() and start() command makes more sense and fits the GUI.

I am just realizing: a new command to request the current config of an industry would make it possible as well to automate a restart  'getSettings()'?. 
But the run() vs start() would be my preferred solution if I would have to choose.