roids......sometime today please?

Maliciouss1

I was planning to spend some time running asteroids.. but it looks like someone at NQ forgot how to start the asteroid event..

a shame.. and odd how this seems to not be an automated process integrated into the game.

cron must be a tool unknown to NQ ;)

Well, NQ now has two opportunities to show they meant their "we will do better" this time around..  It will be interesting to see how they respond to this (tomorrow)..

I got a response form NQ on the ticket I logged for the asteroids not spawning, and while I can't share exactly what I was told, which I can understand under the circumstances, the bottom line is that there is a viable reason for the asteroids not spawning which is being worked on by NQ internally.

Let's hope that NQ comes out and gives us an official update on this early this week..

On 1/16/2022 at 7:52 AM, NQ-BearClaw said:

The asteroid spawning is entirely automated. It got interrupted by a situation which was supposedly impossible but is not. We will sneak in a patch at next minor release to prevent this from happening again. Meanwhile this was manually fixed and asteroids are spawning again, yay.

Bear claw, why not go with whiteclaw