PANACEA UPDATE ADDED TO ROADMAP - discussion thread

NQ-Wanderer

I really would like a better explaination of the construct slots thing. As far I understand, players will need to explicitly "give" their orgs part of their construct "budget", right? If so, can we see a raise on the number of constructs we can own?

The current limit is very low, and that's why so many people create the so-called "personal orgs". This will hurt A LOT in the building aspect of the game, not only because large structures are composed of multiple cores and we don't have any XL cores, but also in more in-depth for people designing ships or even people who place down voxel libraries.

Other potential issues I can see are for mining, since we can't place down cores on tri-hex, we're forced to put down a core per hex we're mining. For a single flower that goes to 7 hexes already. Ship shops also gonna get hurt since in most I know they display their dynamic cores, which again, would count towards the limit.

In the end, the only "positive" thing I can see of this change is that people would have yet another reason to alt, which honestly at this point seems to be intentional by NQ's part as it's more money into their pockets.

Very good news NQ. I understand that game development is an organic process. Features are invented, then tested and tweaked. Sometimes reworked. 

Nevertheless, the community would appreciate a roadmap entry dedicated to polishing some of those solid core features.

A little love goes a long way 

Cheers

Thanks for posting info on the upcoming changes. I’m excited to see how space markets, territories, and space TW unfold. I would appreciate more information about these three additions in future dev blogs. In particular, I would like to know:

What will the tax rate be in space?

What shape will the space territories take? (I.e. hexadecahedron, or by space territories do you mean huge zones encompassing large areas surrounding each planet, or something else)

Will I need to race to claim the space territory my space cores are in?

Will space markets be player-owned or aphelia-owned?

Will players be able to influence, and benefit from, the market taxes at these markets?

Will space TW only apply to space territories outside of the safe zone?

I currently operate a factory in space and I would like to know in advance if it’s ideal to keep it as is, move it to sanctuary, or move it to one of my HQ tiles on Alioth.

Cheers

Edited by Sostraphaios

very happy to hear about the RDMS screen ui update. 

I really hope they change the rights dropdown to a simple checkbox list. 

please also fix the skills queuing list. 

and remove the massive avatar picture from the centre of the UI. It serves less than zero purpose. 

also please fix the market place UI. I can’t swap between my linked container and my nanopack when at the market place and Ctrl-i is disabled for some reason. 

—-

Problem is most detritus as I see it is from players from the alpha  who don’t pay subs. 

8 hours ago, Haunty said:

Inactive construct requisitioning should work almost anywhere to some extent, if they are truly abandoned by an unsubbed account. There are a lot of abandoned dynamic cores in space and on planets that have been around for a year or more.

8 hours ago, BlindingBright said:

Says a mission running whale with multiple accounts(I see you out there- with you, yourself and I!) hahahaha. I'm sorry, but your view is only slightly skewed due to the quanta you're making from alt-running missions. For most casual players it's too much- and too much of a grind for relatively low reward. 

Though it's not so bad if you run multiple accounts & missions to effectively print quanta. That's not a slight at you either, more of a commentary on the state of the game that the only real way to make any sort of quanta 'quickly' is literal P2W via multiple accounts. The game needs more readily avalible faucets that involve ACTIVE gameplay loops, because as it is the casual player is being hit hard with a "game mechanic" of taxation... *sighs* 

You either have alts to help make quanta, or you don't. This extends to people needing industry alts / talents. This extends to calibration charges/mining fields. For those poor souls that are true single account players, the grind is rough- the gameplay is thin- and the uphill crawl is too much for most.

But ya know- just buy a couple more accounts and the game becomes easy-mode ;) 

Apart from skills I agree. Sure it’s hard to skill up to level five but I just came back to the game after a loooong break since around 0.23 and unneeded mining skills. So I just queued up to L3! In all the mining skills and was 60% through the tree within about a day. 

Getting to level 3 is less than 1/25th as difficult as level 5 and gives a decent boost. 

mad for mining units. If you are willing to play the mini “game” 20, 30 or 40 times per day then more power to you. You deserve the income. 

some people are just more suited to making money than others (like me) who prefers a more casual play style. 

but I certainly won’t begrudge someone who has the patience for multiple accounts. 

11 hours ago, BlindingBright said:

Says a mission running whale with multiple accounts(I see you out there- with you, yourself and I!) hahahaha. I'm sorry, but your view is only slightly skewed due to the quanta you're making from alt-running missions. For most casual players it's too much- and too much of a grind for relatively low reward. 

Though it's not so bad if you run multiple accounts & missions to effectively print quanta. That's not a slight at you either, more of a commentary on the state of the game that the only real way to make any sort of quanta 'quickly' is literal P2W via multiple accounts. The game needs more readily avalible faucets that involve ACTIVE gameplay loops, because as it is the casual player is being hit hard with a "game mechanic" of taxation... *sighs* 

You either have alts to help make quanta, or you don't. This extends to people needing industry alts / talents. This extends to calibration charges/mining fields. For those poor souls that are true single account players, the grind is rough- the gameplay is thin- and the uphill crawl is too much for most.

You might be right, for single accounts the grinding is not easy. but if you have a nice corp you can still participate on mission rewards, without flying yourself.

Well there are so many tiles with good ore claimed and hold for same persons, paying taxes once, and then 14 days inactive and then payed again...

Only way to end this is make landhold only for payed accounts, then taxes arnt needed anymore

-Be careful not to spawn shipwrecks in the pipes.

-I'm happy the current talent screen gets scrapped, I even preferred the one we had before.

-Camera LUA api... So like special cockpit viewmodes we can customize? Pretty cool. Will we be able to still use screens and buttons in a custom camera mode? Like say I give myself a overshoulder third person view, can I still push buttons in the cockpit? Can it affect visitors? Like could you do puzzles with resident evil like viewing angles?

-Impatient to see the new vertex tools.

-I hope you are not playing with the idea of making dynamic cores claimable. Ships that are suspended in the air are a nuisance, but contrary to land, which is finite in mutliple ways, I don't think we can justify taking ships from inactive players. I think I made this suggestion before but here is what I would wish for:

Zones can be "tagged" as parking, it's an area where if you fully halt your ship (be it landing or logging out with velocity to be restored) special rules apply. First hour is totally free. After that you get spawned into a parking lot. It would show an animation similar to taking the shuttle to sanctuary if you choose to go to the parking lot by yourself. You can also pay parking fees to keep having your ship physically present in game, like for dispenser shops on the market plattform. Once you retrieve your ship from parking, you're shown a little animation again, and spawn in one of the many docks in front of the parking lot, allways the dock that has been inactive longest, to avoid queues or crashing or what have you.

On the problem of inactive ships suspended in flying paths... I have a solution that doesn't allow for griefing but it's weird: if a construct has been suspended mid-air for too long or the account is inactive, and someone crashes into it, it won't take damage, but it will ragdoll away and land wherever momentum takes it (and not restore velocity if it was ragdolled away). That way there is still air mines, but at least you can only crash once into them, tell yourself you took one for the team, and get on with your life.

@NQ-Wanderer @NQ-Deckard @NQ-Sesch

In light of the promise of renewed openness and communicating with your community; could you maybe tell us why you, without announcmeent or notification, changed the date on which you will disable taxes for two weeks from 11 to 12 January  in your announcement?

And also why, with some valid and viable feedback already in this thread, not a single word from NQ in response yet  to open a dialog, engagement and exchange of ideas? Or is the current itteration of "we heard you" just going to be another "give them a carrot and they may be less noisy for a while".. So far, it seems @Lethys is not wrong in his assesment.

Thank you, and I look forward to your response here..

On 1/10/2022 at 4:22 PM, Zarcata said:

The space wrecks, will these be found directly in space and thus be considered a source of danger? So I like to travel through space, mostly with the 30,000km/h. 

Question: If such a wreck then comes towards me and I can't avoid it because of the distance, the speed or simply because I'm AFK on a 5 hour mission flight, will it therefore kill me and destroy my ship "somewhere in space"?  

Will space then be just as dangerous as all those hemlines of constructs or voxel libraries in the air?

Is it possible to make such constructs simply transparent to "fly through" from 1,000 km/h and only active when approaching slower?

In short, I suppose this is possible. The chances of that happening however are very very small. 
How often have you accidentally collided with asteroids so far? ;)

On 1/10/2022 at 4:56 PM, Zeddrick said:

Will there be a wipe on release?  I know it's slightly off topic but it is the big question we were hoping would be answered with the roadmap update ...

Zarcata hit this nail on the head.

We still have no intention to reset everything at this time, and will avoid doing so if we can.

23 hours ago, FatRillos said:

Space wrecks. You didn't even fully implement the salvage wrecks on the planets. Where did those go? Can wee get those to spawn more with this patch also? It's a whole gameplay loop you could be exploring that has been left to rot on the floor it would seem.

Quite a few of those are still out there undiscovered!

22 hours ago, fordprefect said:

Thanks for listening to our discussions and proposals. And also for the idea of automated abandonment of (I guess) dynamic constructs. 

could you please clarify:

1) does this happen to all constructs everywhere, just on aphelia‘s tiles or on not-owned hexes (I.e. not on Sanc or HQs)?

2) Does the RDMS on the abandoned constructs stay or will it reset, since the player/org holding it seems to be inactive?

Thanks for clarification ?

All these questions will be answered in a later devblog when we have more information to share with you. Many of the listed features and systems are still undergoing a lot of change. As such it's to early for us to go into specifics at this time.

2 hours ago, Overstimuloredom said:

-Camera LUA api... So like special cockpit viewmodes we can customize? Pretty cool. Will we be able to still use screens and buttons in a custom camera mode? Like say I give myself a overshoulder third person view, can I still push buttons in the cockpit? Can it affect visitors? Like could you do puzzles with resident evil like viewing angles?

The Camera Lua API will provide a way for control units to retrieve the view direction of the player. Allowing for improved tracking and overlaying in player made Lua scripts such as some of the already very impressive "Alternate Reality" overlays some of our players have been making. It will not however introduce new camera views.

32 minutes ago, blazemonger said:

In light of the promise of renewed openness and communicating with your community; could you maybe tell us why you, without announcmeent or notification, changed the date on which you will disable taxes for two weeks from 11 to 12 January  in your announcement?

Sure, it needs to happen during a maintenance. The materials for the maintenance are not ready, and rather than introducing new bugs and issues to the game it was postponed by one day. :)

- NQ-Deckard

5 minutes ago, NQ-Deckard said:

We still have no intention to reset everything at this time, and will avoid doing so if we can.

That is not eexactly what Sesch has said several times now, including during one fo the vlogs. 

And please, we all underestand you have no intention to reset "everything" again, that really is not what anyone is eexpecting nor is it the argument/point of discussion here.

5 minutes ago, NQ-Deckard said:

Sure, it needs to happen during a maintenance. The materials for the maintenance are not ready, and rather than introducing new bugs and issues to the game it was postponed by one day. :)

You missed the point here as it's not about a one day delay. Downplaying it that way really does not help the argument.

Every game I run or ran servers for has live switches for this stuff (and yes, some with separate backend databases), no need to bring them down or "take risks of introducing bugs". It's a matter of ticking a box on a live server in settings. So, if switching off taxes is more than a flag flipping from on to off on the back end then my question would be why is that? There can be very valid reasons and so your response here may be perfeectly OK and in itself absolutely acceptable

The point is that "it needs to happen during a maintenance. The materials for the maintenance are not ready, and rather than introducing new bugs and issues" is what should have been communicated BEFORE you change the post (and seemingly think no one would notice). Players get their hopes up AND plan according to what you announce. That point seems to not yet have sunk in with NQ..

Let's hope for better next time as I know you guys can do this since you have sone so on occasion in the past.

18 hours ago, Wolfram said:

The current limit is very low, and that's why so many people create the so-called "personal orgs". This will hurt A LOT in the building aspect of the game, not only because large structures are composed of multiple cores and we don't have any XL cores, but also in more in-depth for people designing ships or even people who place down voxel libraries.

That is the current trend for this game. DU the voxel based open world building MMO, that doesn't want you to use voxels..

@NQ persistent 'unlimited' building in a MMO, or to use your own words rebuilding an civilization with large cities and asteroid sized space stations was arguably the main premise of this game during the Kickstarter. And if you can't deliver on that you need to be very clear on why, and more importantly tell us exactly what type of game we can expect going forward.

42 minutes ago, CptLoRes said:

... rebuilding an civilization with large cities and asteroid sized space stations was arguably the main premise of this game during the Kickstarter...

I'm pretty sure that was in the context of a game expected to have 10's of thousands of active players. Not the handful of players who think they should be able to build a megalopolis by themselves (with an alt or 2 and maybe a friend) which has to be effectively subsidized by a relatively small player community.

NQ has to make this game profitable, and it seems they have a business plan (finally!) based on a realistic view of the number of players they can expect to have. It consists of revenue increases (raise the subscription price) and cost cutting (reduce server and network resource usage - still in progress).

The removal of the legacy mining system in favour of the mining unit, and territory taxes are clearly motivated by the need to cut costs. The mining unit change eliminates a whole slew of direct costs. The taxes do not, but do have secondary effects on costs associated with resources that are reserved by players, but unused (especially by inactive players).

27 minutes ago, JayleBreak said:

NQ has to make this game profitable, and it seems they have a business plan (finally!) based on a realistic view of the number of players they can expect to have. It consists of revenue increases (raise the subscription price) and cost cutting (reduce server and network resource usage - still in progress).

Which brings us to the part where NQ actually tells us what type of game we can expect going forwards, so that players can decide if this is a game they want to support and continue playing.

On 1/10/2022 at 10:56 AM, NQ-Wanderer said:

Hello Noveans,

We would like to hear your feedback on the addition of PANACEA to the roadmap!

It's about time, I was on this board repeatedly saying what a catastrophe the taxes would be on the community.  It is amazing how many defunct bases are being found that the players spend A LOT of time and effort on, then just abandoned and left DU.  Those were probably paying customers you ran off despite many people warning you of the consequences.  You cannot make a game a chore to play, or unplayable.  You may not like solo players and prefer orgs, but they pay and need to be accomodated.

Hi everyone!

As you were quite a few to wonder what was the reasons behind "it's more complex than it seems" regarding the tax rates, here is an explanation frome the Game Design team: 

"It's all about faucets and sinks. When implementing a major system like taxes (which should have been there from the beginning),  "more complex than it seems" refers indeed the interconnection of several systems: Tax rate/Upkeep of course, but also resources generation through Calibration and Asteroid Mining. Another important factor quite difficult to anticipate is "Player habits". When taking into account all these factors, it's extremely difficult to make it right on first try. When balance issues occur, the best way to find a long-term solution (and to be sure to have identified the right issues) is to analyze at least a few weeks (if not one or two months) of data. Fixing a balancing issue too hastily has a high risk to backfire, as it might generate other unbalance issues if not handled properly.

Now to explain a bit what was the original plan:
It was about to provide enough Tier 1 resources (through calibration and asteroid mining) to pay the taxes and have a comfortable margin of T1 resources for building.
Unfortunately it seems that players got a lot less Tier 1 resources than we expected, which generated this feeling of "struggling" for many of you. It was not intended.
The Game Design team is actively working on tweaking the balance of various systems (not just one) so the global player experience improves again. Still, we know that it will never satisfy everyone: some will find that it's still not enough, some others will think it's too generous. Just keep in mind that we will have to find an acceptable middleground for the majority."

Best Regards,

Nyzaltar.

55 minutes ago, NQ-Nyzaltar said:

Hi everyone!

As you were quite a few to wonder what meant "more complex than it seems", here is an explanation frome the Game Design team: 

"It's all about faucets and sinks. When implementing a major system like taxes (which should have been there from the beginning),  "more complex than it seems" refers indeed the interconnection of several systems: Tax rate/Upkeep of course, but also resources generation through Calibration and Asteroid Mining. Another important factor quite difficult to anticipate is "Player habits". When taking into account all these factors, it's extremely difficult to make it right on first try. When balance issues occur, the best way to find a long-term solution (and to be sure to have identified the right issues) is to analyze at least a few weeks (if not one or two months) of data. Fixing a balancing issue too hastily has a high risk to backfire, as it might generate other unbalance issues if not handled properly.

It was about to provide enough Tier 1 resources (through calibration and asteroid mining) to pay the taxes and have a comfortable margin of T1 resources for building.
Unfortunately it seems that players got a lot less Tier 1 resources than we expected, which generated this feeling of "struggling" for many of you. It was not intended.
The Game Design team is actively working on tweaking the balance of various systems (not just one) so the global player experience improves again. Still, we know that it will never satisfy everyone: some will find that it's still not enough, some others will think it's too generous. Just keep in mind that we will have to find an acceptable middleground for the majority."

Best Regards,

Nyzaltar.

That was a great response, Since uncommon ore is needed for space fuel this tier of ore needs to be in the safe zones so that we can make space fuel. Space fuel is a basic low level necessity which means it needs to be easy to make if keeping uncommon rare in safe space is a must then maybe change the recipe for space fuel so that it doesn't require T2 ore. Maybe I'm wrong but I think Space fuel should be as easy and about the same cost as Nitron fuel. I can see the need to maybe require more t1 ore in order to make space fuel vs Nitron fuel so that Space fuel ends up more valuable on the market.  I don't think asteroid mining and leaving the safe zone should be a perquisite to making space fuel that's seems excessive to me and problematic. I think tile taxes should be significantly cheaper but I will leave at that not going to throw out I'm not really sure what is a good price per tile I just know that I can do it the way it is now using 2 active tiles but it's an all work and no play situation. I'm either calibrating, or flying a really long time doing hauling missions. just a round trip of hauling missions takes several hours to complete then calibrating on top of that then asteroid mining b/c the MU's are inadequate and basically makes asteroid mining a must until this gets hashed out there's not enough time in the day to do all that let alone a normal amount of daily play time. My point is You don't really get much done in 2-6 hours of play time and I think most players fit in there because they have to work and life responsibilities etc. Right now I have more free time to play than I should and it's still a challenge to do these things. So I do believe that tasks in game need to be quicker more efficient so that people can accomplish more per hour of game time. The gains don't seem to justify the means as it is. Is it possible to double the space speed cap? Seems like a great idea to me but maybe that's out of the question, I dunno but that would certainly speed up hauling missions and asteroid mining. Just trying to put some constructive feedback out there. I want you to succeed the ship building the flying experience is what keeps me coming back for more. I do love that aspect of this game. I would like even more if it was easier to do and easier to manage time, resources, quanta that's what it's all about in the end. The less time we have to put in acquiring resources the more time we have to do the fun stuff.  I hope this was helpful. 

Edited by Namcigam
typo

I'm excited to hear the vertex tool is coming. However I want to ask for a few essential features to it. The tool will be difficult to use without these.

We need:

1. Options for edge, face, and full voxel dragging within the boundaries of a voxel's allowed area. We need to be able to manipulate more than one vertex at a time.

2. Options for vertex grid snapping at 1/8th voxel step, 1/16th, 1/32nd, and 1/86th(this is the maximum, right?). It will be difficult to position vertices without this.

I expect these features are already planned and/or implemented. I just wanted to make sure they were considered. Thank you very much for giving us the tools we need to more easily make amazing creations.

Edited by TobiwanKenobi
typo

2 hours ago, NQ-Nyzaltar said:

Hi everyone!

As you were quite a few to wonder what was the reasons behind "it's more complex than it seems" regarding the tax rates, here is an explanation frome the Game Design team: 

Best Regards,

Nyzaltar.

Glad to read this kind of clarification.

It's always better to know why you are doing certain things :)

3 hours ago, NQ-Nyzaltar said:

Hi everyone!

Good response in general but at the same time it feels like it overshoots the purpose a bit. But overall, I'd say fair enough.

One thing in all this that really stands out for me is that it seems NQ is looking at this from a technical balance side while I think the actual "issue" is that while NQ has a certain flow in mind, they do not explain it as such from the outset. Additionally, when doing a Q&A, a very different reasoning for the taxes is provided which in turn sets a very different expectation for a solution.

In this answer suddenly Asteroids play into this equation while on the Q&A, the answer given when asked how NQ ended up at the 1M/week number was (and I paraphrase here) that is was half of what would be the yield from an average tile. Based on this explanation, You can't deny it is fair for us to expect a balance pass for this to be far less complex than NQ now suggests it is.

Asteroids, I would agree, are a good way to make Quanta, probably much better that using MU in general. But they are not designed to be a major resource for the player base as a whole. Asteroids are more of a weekly "bonus" event in how they are implemented and managed and frankly, in the context now presented there is not enough of them at all, certainly not in the safe zone.

The fact that the answer you get when you ask NQ a question (if you get an answer) depends on who it is you ask for me is really one of the bigger issues in communication NQ has. The point raised here is one example, the recent issue of Lua Parameters not working and the answer that eventually came is another. 

The answer given here obviously took a bit of time to get and that is fine, if I would be allowed to make a suggestion here it is that it really is fine if that happens but then please both communicate that (some time needed to get the answer) and make sure you do follow-up within a reasonable timeframe and do not let those who do not have the insights "make up" an answer based on what they may know or think they know. Also, let announcement like where this originates sit and simmer a bit to get clarification on these. It is a trend for NQ to be vague on these things and there is no need, the announcement could have waited a week, allowing the different people or teams who can provide clear answers time to do so.

In closing, IMO it is for the CM team to really understand where the community will place question marks and so it is for them to make sure that does not happen. And it is in that regard that for me the CM team needs to do better.

Hello everyone, nice evening I just wanted to say  the tax itself can stay I have no problems with it itself, maybe changed a little bit yes. But the biggest problem I think for  people which use planetary Mining to get Ore is that the mining units require too much effort with the current settings
i operate solo 2 flowers with only one character. And the worst thing about it is that you have to constantly recalibrate because you only have a maximum of 10 mining unit charges available, so you can't do that at the weekend because too many charges
expires here it might be easier for everyone if you had maximum talent on 48 charges (the theoretical max for a week at a accumulate timer with 3.5h to get a new charge) but then if necessary increase the calibration hold time up to 72h or 96h. So we could then always recalibrate our mining units on the weekend when the most players have time. Same like reseting the asteroids every Saturday so the asteroid miners actually can run for roids on weekend and Planet miners need to run the hole week to hold the calbration and units working and paying tax for it). Then we could just play during the week like the others after work than just check our Excel table which mining unit has to be recalibrated next in order to get the 15mil per week even with these low ore prices actually it feels more like work after work than a game for the most. Also like the mini game and the ore reward you play the mini game to get the bonus (you winning something) but then you have to pick it up from the ground by hand, which again takes time. Here I would have preferred something like, for example, you play the mini game and this activate a power mode of the mining units, which then maybe makes a louder noise or triggers other colors of the drilling beam and add a special timer on the mining unit interface For Bonus ore Call it for example Power Mode in L / min pumps out based on the calibrated mining rate so for example for T1 the first calibration with talents would be at 115L / H mining rate would then mean a special timer of 115 L / Min for 39 min to getting the bonus ore of 4500L after that timer ends back to normal 115L / H however, the bonus ore would then be automatically in the container what an automated factory could better support and if we do the calibration via VR then we would get some of the bonus ore too (not so much because VR does not have a talent bonus) but a bit of it actually its not allowed to mine surface rocks via VR.But this change could also automate something and we would have more time for other things like spending money on the market or building and it would be feels more like a game again. I waited to say my opinion because for me as player its takes time too like for the devs to see how the changes of the mining on plantes works and how it feels. 

So now to the other things of the PANACEA UPDATE:

The new Vertex Precision Tool will be nice i hope that will reduce again the Voxel Chunk Complexity on my builds with a better or same optical result because with current voxel tools its show up to 80-90% chunk complexity by just a simple build like a stairwell in a building.

Talents UI improvements: maybe like to see the changes but i think  UI actually is not overhelming me as Player.

RDMS UI polish would be maybe a good part for new players actually is a bit hard in starting with rdms until your make your first experiences with it and get something to work.

Organization construct ownership(construct slots) there it would be nice to know will only an counter added that a legates or member can see how many slots are left for the org or is it to mainly reduce org construct max limit.

Disabling element stacking or overlapping would be realy nice that this will end the element stacking exploit yes, but like other said before then it will be harder to design a ship looking well if all brakes must be on outside or limit the max cargo space down because of to less space on the ship for enough brakes on the outside on an S or M core  L Cores maybe should be fine because of a bigger building space on the core. 

yes its maybe fun to find shipwrecks in space but then maybe please not like the Asteroids with a special Tracker Just place them in Space that we can find them by luck via Space Radar then it would be possible to place each sized core ships in PVE or PVP zone because Space is big and it would be like"Second star to the right and straight on ´til morning" feeling to set a random course and maybe find something and so it could not be overused by PVP players if someone want to search with a little cheap ship and some scrap/cores on it depents on whats needed for the claiming like the DSAT was be missused by the PVPer´s or let me say they claim it as PVP only update thing which ruins the game/update for a lot of Peoples too.

Best regards

Corgan7

On 1/10/2022 at 12:12 PM, BlindingBright said:

Really have to agree here there is a very large need for a way to make this game really single player the idea of having surrogates and multi accounts really kindof irritates me I would like to actually gift my beta key not use it to pretend to be 2 people on 2 accounts