DU RGB Colors

Verliezer

2 hours ago, Physics said:

For the light elements? Try normal decimal code.

https://www.rapidtables.com/web/color/RGB_Color.html

This is not really what I meant. I meant more what the default Dual Universe RGB colors are.

E.g. when you open the market screens then the whole look and feel are Du colors. What is the used color for the outlines of boxes, what kind of color they use for the background. What is the color of nitro, kern, etc

3 hours ago, Gunhand said:

Simply take a screenshot, open it in a graphics editor and sample the colours with an eyedropper tool.

This is what I ended up doing. I wish there was a consolidated list somewhere.

Try finding PDF files (goodle "Dual Universe" filtetype:pdf) from Dual Universe or NQ, they are always created by DTPers with vector graphics and a house style book in hand so they usually contain the exact house style colours and components. You can exctract them with a decent PDF reader/editor or something like illustrator. I also thought there was this HTML template you could use to change stuff in the launcher or for some LUA elements but I am not sure about tha. Finally you could also look up the source file of their CSS on thier websites, they also list colours but I am not sure if you can find the colours for say engine elements (probably not). Drop them here if you do find something.

Oh and look through their source files in the game folder, they may have resources there you could use.

Edited by De Overheid
added google query for filetypes