Territoy Claims

HamyMac

So, my teritory claim ran out on Teoma.. and I was thinking... ok, so, I have two weeks to reactivate it. No hurry. It was not abandoned. So I built a new ship on Alioth to replace the one I crashed. I get back there ten days later and some Org called Kor has taken it. How is that possible? Almost all my game resources hae gone into that place, factory, buildings, ships, mining rigs, ores, elements and everything... Who the [filtered] came up with that idea!!!!!?
Oh.. and the so-called 'Org' that has claimed it has one member, no manifesto and cannot be contacted ingame..

I'm confused.

Ran out?

By that you mean you didnt pay the tax?

You could have made it a HQ hex and not had to pay tax.

Have you just come back to the game?

Were you notified when Kor claimed your territory?

If its less than 2 weeks you should be able to move your stuff off the hex.

6 hours ago, HamyMac said:
So, my teritory claim ran out on Teoma.. and I was thinking... ok, so, I have two weeks to reactivate it. No hurry. It was not abandoned. So I built a new ship on Alioth to replace the one I crashed. I get back there ten days later and some Org called Kor has taken it. How is that possible? Almost all my game resources hae gone into that place, factory, buildings, ships, mining rigs, ores, elements and everything... Who the [filtered] came up with that idea!!!!!?
Oh.. and the so-called 'Org' that has claimed it has one member, no manifesto and cannot be contacted ingame..

You still have 2 weeks to get your stuff back. The only thing you loose then is the tile claim itself. But who cares, you collect your stuff and claim the tile next to it.

2 hours ago, Jake Arver said:

Why do people not keep themselves informed of game changes?

You may believe it or not, but there is a world outside DU. Many players don't want to waste their time following news about the 'game' in the forums or social media. They just login every few weeks to see if there is any progress that would make it worth playing. When they realize that DU is not just developing backwards but that they also lose their assets to the changes, most of them will never log in again (and not even think about renewing their subscriptions).

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/2/2022 at 7:03 AM, Shredder said:

Your territory may be claimed, but you are still able to get your stuff before the 2 week timer runs out, so go get it, and move to a different nearby tile.

Well, yes, I made antoher thread about a way of making it better for players still in game to profit from abandoned tiles.