0.23 come back !!!

Kormolos

the return of 0.23 would be a very good thing to boost the gameplay of the game and its economy.

as a reminder, 0.23 introduced element breakage in the event of your ship crashing.

0.23 favors rescue gameplay, the second-hand market, junkyards, troubleshooting etc.

I propose in order not to penalize the new player to put an exception for sanctuary.

I also propose not to apply the 0.23 to the size XS vessel in order not to penalize the small racing vessels as with DU racing.

I know some people complained about 0.23 when it was released a year ago, but look good, the game is too easy now and very boring because it lacks challenge and gameplay.

putting back the 0.23 will give the game a new dynamic, an economic boost. the game would be a little more difficult and that is a very good thing.

the games are too easy, we play them for a while and then got bored and go and see elsewhere.

Eve online is 20 years old and I can tell you that even their safe zone is not completely safe. try to walk with a 1 billion ship in the safe zone and you won't last 5 minutes!

Currently only players who want to create their own ship play DU, with a handful of pirates. but that's all. This is not how you will have a clientele to bring the DU project to life.

it is necessary to increase the different gameplay to please the greatest number and increase the interest of the game.

don't give in to the mourners who want a game too easy, that only kills the game.

Eve online does not replace your destroyed ship, and does not listen to people who are crying. and the game has been going very well for 20 YEARS!

i prefer Dual univers game if DU have 0.23

Edited by Kormolos