My tile got Claimed I got 10 days to get my stuff but my cores are underground.

Juvenius Drakonius

I log to the game to in to see my cores underground and my tile claimed by someone else, I have a 12 day TIMER my dismantle my stuff to get it back. 

Question is, how do I get my stuff back if its underground and I can not dig to it? did I lose my stuff that is underground?

• Juvenius Drakonius changed the title to My tile got Claimed I got 10 days to get my stuff but my cores are underground.

You could try asking the owner to dig to it or give you permission to dig since they are supposed to allow access to your cores. Otherwise make a support ticket and see what they say.

4 hours ago, Haunty said:

since they are supposed to allow access to your cores.

Are they though? If someone did not bother to secure their tile and dig out their constructs even when NQ gave advance notice well ahead of time and offered assistance in that regard, I'd say that is on them.. If the previous owner of the tiles I claimed comes asking for permission to dig out their stuff I would probably agree, but it would cost them.

If the new owner does not respond to such a request I guess you have a point about support. Otherwise, I'd really hope NQ let the game be the game and have players sort this out between themselves. I claimed a tile with two massive L core statics and I'd ask for probably 40 million or so (and consider a counter offer), and would consider that generous, if the previous owner asked for persmission to dig out their stuff. 

3 hours ago, Jake Arver said:

Are they though? If someone did not bother to secure their tile and dig out their constructs even when NQ gave advance notice well ahead of time and offered assistance in that regard, I'd say that is on them.. If the previous owner of the tiles I claimed comes asking for permission to dig out their stuff I would probably agree, but it would cost them.

If the new owner does not respond to such a request I guess you have a point about support. Otherwise, I'd really hope NQ let the game be the game and have players sort this out between themselves. I claimed a tile with two massive L core statics and I'd ask for probably 40 million or so (and consider a counter offer), and would consider that generous, if the previous owner asked for persmission to dig out their stuff. 

Bit of a grey area since we are technically still in the transition peroid of Demeter IMO. Without effecting the ground NQ could perhaps make a compromise and just move the static to the surface?

12 hours ago, Jake Arver said:

Are they though?

According to this: https://www.dualuniverse.game/news/devblog-territory-upkeep 

"Requisitioning will start a two-week window where the new territory owner must allow access to the static construct for the former owner and where the former owner of the static construct is able to remove that static construct by dismantling and removing it from the territory." 

Allowing access does not mean you can't discuss payment. 

I really think that if someone has not bothered to touch their construct for weeks before the tile got claimed by digging it out, it woudl be nonsense to expect a new owner to just give it up..

I agree that is the previous owner gets no response on their request for access and so is not given opportunity to retreive their stuff then sure, that woudl be bad form and not acceptable.

If a new owner, through gameplay by offering a deal involving payment, allows the previous owner to gain acceess (be it on the new owner's conditions) then I really think there is nothing there that violates the mentioned text as I would "allow access to the static construct for the former owner and where the former owner of the static construct is able to remove that static construct by dismantling and removing it from the territory"..

@NQ-Deckard .. could you clarify this ?

This will just create an unpleasant situation where holding constructs hostage with giant dirt piles is the norm.

If the intent of the two-week timer is to give the former owner time to retrieve their stuff, then they should be able to access it.

If that's not the intent, then they should just forget the whole thing, and static cores should be abandoned when a territory is abandoned.   That sounds like a lot more fun than a two-week hostage negotiation.

3 minutes ago, Atmosph3rik said:

This will just create an unpleasant situation where holding constructs hostage with giant dirt piles is the norm.

If the intent of the two-week timer is to give the former owner time to retrieve their stuff, then they should be able to access it.

If that's not the intent, then they should just forget the whole thing, and static cores should be abandoned when a territory is abandoned.   That sounds like a lot more fun than a two-week hostage negotiation.

NQ just makes things complicated for the sake of it.  instead of 2 weeks unpaid taxes, just go a full month, then its abandoned right away, and you can either claim the tile, or just salvage what you want if its small pickings.  What they are doing now will create things sorts of issues on whose right it actually is.

17 hours ago, Jake Arver said:

A notice was placed at your nearest council office on alpha centauri.

Did, non subscribed players get notice.  I know they were supposed to but?

1 hour ago, Underhook said:

A notice was placed at your nearest council office on alpha centauri.

Did, non subscribed players get notice.  I know they were supposed to but?

If you opted into email communication, yes. Not everyone did, and not everyone reads the marketing/update emails companies send them on products... That's the real issue.

I had gotten the email about taxation/demeter changes and was asked to test it out on PTS a week or so before the first PTS test, about a month before Demeter went live. 

But you and everyone reads every marketing/update related email they get right? haha

• 2 weeks later...