How do I clear voxels from a large static construct?

GaenTrueblade

1 minute ago, spainchaud said:

I want to reclaim my large core, but I can't seem to find the last few voxels. They may be underground. There does not seem to be an option to just reclaim the core and lose any voxels it contains. How can I clean out my core?

Hello Spainchaud,

Please read the following link for information on our In Game help service:
https://www.dualuniverse.game/news/devblog-live-support-initiative

This will provide you with information on how to contact GMs in game to assist with any gameplay block issues.
Please be advised that we cannot provide 24/7 coverage, so if no response is received within 15 minutes, or play outside of the EU main peak times, we recommend submitting a Support Ticket at this following location:
https://support.dualthegame.com/

Best regards,
NQ-Rubicon

Frankly, with large static  cores costing 430K or so, is it really worth it?

That said, I'd agree that there should be an option to discard any left over voxel material and reclaim a core.

It is a cheap function to add as far as dev time and ouwld probably save a ton on support tickets.

When I saw that I was flying over an abandoned core, I could not resist checking it out. It looked like a broken core was all that was left, so I repaired it and tried to pick it up. When that failed, I checked the core contents and found some concrete was left. Since I could not see it, it was probably underground. The territory was owned by someone, so I could not dig it out. If the devs need to do some extra work so I can have my core, then maybe they will consider your suggestion.

You are right that there should be a simple operation to gather all the voxels in any construct into your nanopack or linked container. This should have been done months ago.

3 hours ago, Jake Arver said:

Frankly, with large static  cores costing 430K or so, is it really worth it?

That said, I'd agree that there should be an option to discard any left over voxel material and reclaim a core.

It is a cheap function to add as far as dev time and ouwld probably save a ton on support tickets.

Empty construct option when? I'm sure NQ does not wan't random grey core's with ghost voxels laying around anymore than we do ?

12 hours ago, spainchaud said:

I want to reclaim my large core, but I can't seem to find the last few voxels. They may be underground. There does not seem to be an option to just reclaim the core and lose any voxels it contains. How can I clean out my core?

Try putting a voxel down, select it, and use the ctrl mousewheel to expand the selection to as large as it will go...  Then press delete.  Do this in areas around the construct, until you see the message that you received x amount of honeycomb material.