BEST WISHES FROM THE NOVAQUARK TEAM, AND A PEAK AT 2022?

NQ-Wanderer

2k.jpg

While many members of our team will be off to spend time with their families for the holidays, there will still be hamster wranglers and other key staff on-hand to keep the servers running smoothly. Customer Support will also be available, but please be patient as turn-around time for tickets may take a little longer than usual.

Meanwhile, here’s a sneak peek at some of the things you can look forward to when the team returns in January:

• An updated roadmap
  • A reveal of our next major update, including devblogs 
  • Some exciting new Lua stuff, which NQ-Ligo will tell you more about below.

MORE LUA LOVE

Bonjour, everyone. NQ-Ligo here. I focus a lot on everything related to Lua implementation, improvements, bugs, tests, and additions. You may remember me from the three-part devblog series Lua Changes and Improvements.

We are continuing to introduce more changes and improvements to the Dual Universe Lua environment. There is so much we want to do, and we are doing our best to include Lua-related content into updates as often as possible along with major gameplay elements.

Fellow Lua enthusiasts will probably be happy to hear that two areas I’m working on now are the Camera Lua API and the Lua API for the mining unit. These two major additions (and a few minors) are coming very soon!

Watch for more information from me about these after the holidays.

WARM WISHES FROM NQ

From our universe to yours, the Novaquark team would like to extend our warmest seasons greetings and thanks to the Dual Universe community.

Happy holidays!