Add Mini Games (Tennis, Pool Billiard, etc.)

Hirnsausen

To boost player interactions and add yet more fun to the game, please add mini games.

Elements like a pool billiard table, tennis court, 1980s video games machines (those you found in hotels or other places - remember "Space Invaders"?), golf or mini golf. These elements allow the player to change some of their colors, and also allow that more than 1 player can participate. this would allow for fun and challenges, even tournaments.

Edited by Hirnsausen

That would be nice! Thanks for this information!  remember way back to the 1970s and 1980s, when there were these big standing consoles with "Space Invaders".

But for my ships or bases, I still want pool billiard, maybe gold. And there might be some more games other people could think of.

On 12/18/2021 at 9:33 AM, Hirnsausen said:

To boost player interactions and add yet more fun to the game, please add mini games.

Elements like a pool billiard table, tennis court, 1980s video games machines (those you found in hotels or other places - remember "Space Invaders"?), golf or mini golf. These elements allow the player to change some of their colors, and also allow that more than 1 player can participate. this would allow for fun and challenges, even tournaments.

The screen API killed a lot of in-game dev - incl. my multiplayer roulette table. 

Ahhhh, and now I am hearing about roulette! Never knew before. Well, thanks for posting here, it is good to mention it. Indeed NQ staff are reading all these postings. So, chances are there, that eventually mini games will come and some come back.

What more ideas for mini games do you all have? Please post them here.

Edited by Hirnsausen