Network Error

LoveToDie

Is the game down? I went to use a VR pod and the game hard crashed and now when I try to get in its saying "Network Fatal Error, 0 tries remaining, Lost Http connection. Disconnecting player"

I tried restarting the game, no effect.

Edited by LoveToDie

8 minutes ago, LoveToDie said:

Is the game down? I went to use a VR pod and the game hard crashed and now when I try to get in its saying "Network Fatal Error, 0 tries remaining, Lost Http connection. Disconnecting player"

I tried restarting the game, no effect.

I have had this a few times, restarting my PC would fix it for about 1 hour.

• 1 year later...

I am getting this same error for the past 3 days. Trying to login at different times the progress bar goes to around 20% and then this error box pops up (attached). I have done nothing except download Windows 11 update which are just minor updates from Microsoft. All other programs work and games too just this one fails to launch. Servers are always "LIVE" when I launch into the game (unless my launcher is lying to me somehow but I doubt that).

I have:
rebooted computer,
set the launcher to admin mode start,
set the game to admin mode,
restarted router,
updated HOST file,
cleared and purge entire HOST file,
changed DNS servers primary and secondary,
turned off IPv6,
cleared the debug cache,
checked physical connections,
checked all light working on router and NIC,
did the tracert test which seems to timeout the closer it gets to your servers after HOP 10. Internet Backbone pings are fine until that hop and steady MS then it just fails for the next 10 hops and such. Command I used was: tracert phae2aegh6vohz3ko8ee.novaquark.com as per network troubleshooting guide.

IP addresses obfuscated for obvious reasons as I don't think you want hackers messing with your guys servers. (see 2nd attachment)

I do not think its on my end I think your game injest servers are not working for some reason. Here is the error box I get constantly and 100% of the time starting the game. Game was working fine a few days ago and I could play for hours. Very odd what is happening now.

After the 3rd day I realized its NOT ME! Something is going on with your servers. I have completely run out of options except I cant re-verify all game files as your launcher does not have this option like STEAM games do. I feel reinstalling the game would be irrelevant as ppl in multiple threads and posts have said they did this and same issue.

Can't login so I can't receive the daily 100k credits so I am down 300k so far being unable to get this desperately needed money to buy parts and resources. Any chance I can get creds or game time for this game interruption?

Any help would be appreciated. I am at a loss what to do next...

2023-02-15 09_29_57-Dual Universe.png

2023-02-15 10_03_16-Greenshot.png

Edited by BukaTV
added info