Asteroid mining

Thpicanti

On 12/14/2021 at 5:04 PM, riproc said:

I have lost over 10 million credits in ships by trying to mine on asteroids in pvp zone. Last time I was found in 40 minutes. I could barely find and mine out one Tier 5 ore chunk or how you call it. There is no way to know when someone is approaching, if you are playing solo. So i can't actually defend myself, I don't know when to run. What's the point traveling hundreds of su-s, when I can barely mine out one chunk. I spend time building new ship, I travel for hours, and then I get blown up while mining. I dont know how fast do i have to mine.. I travel hundreds of su-s and then mine like 20 minutes? Sounds silly. I dont want to lose all my money, and I don't want to waste my time again, so i put this game on hold for now. Just a little feedback from me. 

Simple tip, DONT discover roids, go to ones already discovered and dont be greedy and go for T5, got mid tier.  Easily the fastest money to be made in game, only lost two ships since roids were launched.

1. Get some friends and build some ships, 1 for hauling and rest for pvp

2. Scan roids and discover. 

3. Peeps will come, you and your friends will make more post pvp and have a hell of a time

The game is what you make it, you have identified the problem you are having, now execute the solution.