From the latest patchnotes

Novean-32184

2 minutes ago, Underhook said:

I dont get it.  If they were going to wipe (which up until now I thought they would), why would they bother protecting players stuff its its just going to be wiped anyway.  To me, there actions are saying they have decided not to wipe.  Then again, give them a week and they could change their mind again.

There is a big difference between "you let other players take my stuff" and "I lost my stuff due to a wipe"

16 minutes ago, Underhook said:

didnt warnings go out?

The last mail I got was Project Update #53. All it says is

"In the coming months, we plan to roll out a big mining update (including automated mining units), new challenges and missions, abandoned construct salvaging, and lots of improvements to existing features that our community has requested."

together with a reference to the roadmap. That doesn't suggest that you might lose your stuff if you don't come back.

16 minutes ago, Underhook said:

I thought they were supposed to get emails, at least once somebody made a territory claim.

Isn't the territory already lost when you get this mail? Than all you can do is salvaging your own static constructs.

38 minutes ago, Creator said:

Regarding NQ's communication, I made a post on this... 

I think this is probably the root issues even more than the changes themselves... how the changes are announced/communicated.

Is there a reason for you to spam this forum? 

Cant you use this topic or the oficial one to express your feed back? 

Do you have to make publicity on this topic about your "Now im pissed, now they gonna hear me good!!"? 

Cant you just go take a walk in the park to vent your frustration? 

Can you play CS go against easy bots and headshot them all? 

9 hours ago, Maxim Kammerer said:

The last mail I got was Project Update #53. All it says is

"In the coming months, we plan to roll out a big mining update (including automated mining units), new challenges and missions, abandoned construct salvaging, and lots of improvements to existing features that our community has requested."

together with a reference to the roadmap. That doesn't suggest that you might lose your stuff if you don't come back.

Isn't the territory already lost when you get this mail? Than all you can do is salvaging your own static constructs.

As far as I am aware this is the reason why we have to wait 2 weeks before we get the hex.  When we claim the hex, the owner is sent an email that if they dont do anything we will take their stuff.