I Think A Shift in Approach Is Necessary...

Creator

I have yelled and screamed in forums and in general chat since Demeter update went live.

I am just as angry as anyone, I love my community, loved the two year project I lost, and feel NQ definitely needs to make changes to prevent Demeter from punishing people for not being able to play all day every day, or not being purely economy gain focused. So you know when I make a post going to tell you what I think whether you like it or not, as I have for the past 236 posts in just about two weeks, I will always be honest about how I feel, and speak as unfiltered as I can without earning myself a ban from forums or game.

I think feedback & criticism is one thing, toxic berating and constant posting of poison and salt all day doesn't help the devs be more effective at their jobs, isn't going to grow our community in-game. I am 100% guilty of this, like a lot of it, been very hot headed and ill tempered, so I am taking some public accountability by choice, cause that is what you do, when you realize you are wrong in how you are going about things. So I am saying this to myself as much to anyone who reads it. Not going to get into the details on the change of heart here, but will say looking back at the past two weeks, I haven't exactly been nice, kind, accurate, or the best contributor to this community.

@NQ-Pann you didn't ask for it, but wanted to offer a public apology cause I was judgmental, and honestly more than just a bit $)(*@ towards you in my comments since the vlog.

All this said, not kissing anyone's @!)(*# cause I simply refuse to do that, $)(*@ that, it ain't my style. Also I'm not helping anyone either by slamming NQ all day in forums either, just saying. Like it or not this is where I stand on the issue, as I know I have been encouraging a lot more negative on the forums than would have been here without me and my posts.

So there it is, the rest I am sure will hash itself out, just wanted to let people know where my head and heart are at with things.