So I got the urge to resub to the game here is how it went......

bleakcon

On 12/8/2021 at 5:25 PM, blundertwink said:

I wouldn't be surprised if their churn rate for paying customers is 40-50% and it'll only get worse come release... 

Yeah you are right about this, the idea this is a communication/civilization building game is a good base and there are gaming loops to concider for making this work perfectly.

And even slow progress would work, but there is a keyword, progress. Most MMO will give you enough to do to get to lvl 20 or 30 without help if you dont want too and enough to do on a daily basis that is actually fun.

to be honest stuff like callibration of mining units is fine for when you reach lvl 80 and need to do that quest to get ultra pure tier 4 mats then its an achievement and a goal you worked for all this time, now its basic t1 ore that needs more time to get installed then it is to just mindless grab stuff.

And we all know what this will lead to, will the callibration process get better?  Noooo grabbing rocks will get limited soon.

and it goes on and on here, reason most older players do not give ideas how to make it work is because they already did few hundered times and all was ignored.

There is nobody i asked to play this that made it through 1 week, most read the patch notes and saw the Q&A and already left before getting in, rate will be much higher

The first thing I thought about after reading the topic is that the "take my money and reactivate my acc" button didn't work lol.

Like the time where I unsubbed and could still play for like 4 months as they failed linking the payment system to login system.

3 hours ago, XKentX said:

The first thing I thought about after reading the topic is that the "take my money and reactivate my acc" button didn't work lol.

Like the time where I unsubbed and could still play for like 4 months as they failed linking the payment system to login system.

Didn't even get that far this time.

Not surprising. HQ doesn't know how to communicate with people who play their games. And it seems that they don't wanna solve the issues much. But they're no the unique company who does it, almost every gaming company has gone wild. The only thing they want is to get additional money from the games.  That's the reason I'm not spending much time on games anymore. I've recently done with Dota 2 and LOL too, as I put my lol accounts for sale on one of the websites. I'm sure that someone's gonna get it from there because not all of the players are disappointed with the current state of game industry.

Edited by Tyricores