Is it me or has the community changed?

Sabretooth

19 hours ago, Gunhand said:

If you look carefully you will see its mostly the same small group of players expressing their dissatisfaction with the game over and over again. There are still dedicated builders and players who still quietly enjoying the game in their own way. They just don't generally feel the need to come over to the forums to express themselves probably for fear of the small dedicated group of dissatisfied players who will jump all over them.

The other problem is the fact that currently the playerbase is far too small right now. A lot have left leaving the salty ones to throw salt on each other until they give up and leave due to an excess of salt.

Don't be put off by the players talking about the making of quanta. Monetary value in game is usually a representation of how well someone is doing. When the ways to increase that value are hampered or changed in some way it causes repercussions.

True.
I get called "Over positive player who destroys the game" when i express that i have zero problems to be a builder in my solo-run without ever really have touched Territory mining and mostly just haul to buy parts i need. And say game is still easy. :D