Jump to content

Impossible to efficiently mine for taxes due to bugs


vylqun
 Share

Recommended Posts

Demeter made it mandatory to pay taxes for active hexes. You would expect, that NQ made sure that players will actually be able to get profits from those hexes to be able to have a surplus.

I own a 15 hex malachite field with 1 MU each. 5 of those are bugged. I also own a 9 hex cobaltite field. of those 9 MUs 4 are bugged. Luckily, T2+ is still a bit worth (even tho currently falling), but what about those ppl who mine T1 hexes? If for those also 30-50% of all MU are bugged, they wont be able to pay taxes at all.

DU is in a ridiculously bad shape right now. Of the very small group of players i interact regularily with 2 have left in the past week, and i know for sure, if NQ has one or two tax-days while the MUs are still bugging out that often, there will be another one leaving.

Please get your Sh** together NQ !!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, RumRunner25 said:

So what bug have you seen? I'm curious since this does not surprise me about NQ at all.

 

Does picking up and replacing the MU fix anything? I'm sure you have tried a few things?

 

So glad im not playing. :)

 

For me, my tiles will only allow 1 MU to be running at a time. Even though I own the tile, construct, and MU; it still says the "Owner is not allowing mining" or something along those lines.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, RumRunner25 said:

So what bug have you seen? I'm curious since this does not surprise me about NQ at all.

 

Does picking up and replacing the MU fix anything? I'm sure you have tried a few things?

 

So glad im not playing. :)

 There are several, ore pools that are 0 even tho no other MU is working on it, territories deemed inactive or offline even tho the paxes are paid, one has a rdms problem and doesnt accept the mining rights despote every adjacent territory having exactly the same setup. There's a lot.

 

We're officially a beta test and bugs are supposed to happen, so i dont mind this, really. The problem is, that NQ included the tax system right away instead of giving us the opportunity to look for bugs in the first 2 or 3 weeks without the risk of losing our hexes.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Sevian said:

For me, my tiles will only allow 1 MU to be running at a time. Even though I own the tile, construct, and MU; it still says the "Owner is not allowing mining" or something along those lines.

 

6 hours ago, vylqun said:

There are several, ore pools that are 0 even tho no other MU is working on it, territories deemed inactive or offline even tho the paxes are paid, one has a rdms problem and doesnt accept the mining rights despote every adjacent territory having exactly the same setup. There's a lot.

 

If only NQ had a test server to try thse out on before going live.......oh wait a second. :(

 

I definitely see the pain here. Taxes are so high and with thse bugs, so many wont be able to keep up and people will start losing those tiles. This will be devastating for whomever is left playing this game right now. Crazy, you just can't make this stuff up.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...