So how many players will be going to play the A20 release of 7d2d after this debacle?

EvilestOverlord

2 hours ago, joaocordeiro said:

So you are directly proposing "7 days to die" (and yes, i reserve my self the right to dont know what 7d2d is) as an alternative to DU on a DU forum? 

Isn't this against the rules gainst the rules? 

Dont know, but it is a legit question.  I am going back to space engineers on a multiplayer server personally.  

136885.jpg

27 minutes ago, EvilestOverlord said:

Dont know, but it is a legit question.  I am going back to space engineers on a multiplayer server personally.  

If you ever need to find a girlfriend, just do what you do and hit a funeral, 50% chances of one woman becoming available

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

I sympathize with you about the 7d2d release on the A20, it looks fantastic. And I totally agree with you, it's the best $25 I've ever spent on a game. I can't wait to see what they've added and improved. But before you get back into the game, ensure you have the right hosting for your server. You don't want lags or downtime to ruin your gameplay. Check out some 7 Days To Die Compare hosting plans to ensure you get the best value for your money. As for leaving DU, it's a tough choice. But if you're craving a well-crafted voxel action game, 7d2d is definitely the one for you.

Edited by FaithBoone