Demeter has dropped now what?

jkspartan

So Demeter has been released and so far from what I see aside from a few small bugs here and there has been a smashing success which is a breath of fresh air from previous releases. while there are some whom don't share in my sentiment and pretty much out right dislike the changes made to the mining system over all it was for the betterment of the community all the while cutting cost for NQ. I like the graphical changes that were implemented and the new controls to lighting effects and other in game improvements to industry elements and the force fields around ships is much better. The planets all look really great, especially the water has taken on a more realistic look than the sort of sea of thieves rolling tides all the time look. The new mining mechanics are working great with some minor issues that were quickly addressed and the price of ore in the markets has come down rather quickly much more quickly than I had anticipated.  I feel with proper time and explanation the mining update will provide more ore than builders, creators and players will need while having a healthy supply to the market. The increase in asteroids within the safe zone was a tremendous help and will aid in the supply of ore to the markets and players alike. Despite all these great improvements and seemingly new game play loops that can from the mining units and territory management. I am left asking what now? I know the new voxel tool is on the horizon but what about new elements, element upgrades or improvements, we did get the much needed XS space tanks but there is much more that is lacking in the element department. For instance different size warp drives for smaller ships, varying improved engines both space and atmo, new doors for structures, large wings, XL cores for Organizations I am sure there are things I am missing that would be a great addition to the game and I am sure other players will comment and add there items they would like to see in the game.

Another area that I feel is lacking is support for player created content like the Friday Night races or some of the very well put together player owned shops these need to be embraced by NQ and those players running them, participating in them get the proper support and recognition. Over all the update is going well and will only improve what I see as a very successful game as we all push forward to the day of a full release. Please comment and leave your list of elements you would like to see in the game and fly safe out there.