HQ Tiles Tied to Organization Management Skills

DecoyGoatBomb

I appreciate the addition of HQ tiles to the game to give a player some room to breath but the current implementation seems somewhat arbitrary. I propose that each player gets one free tile as their HQ and to have more HQ tiles this would need to be done via an organization. It is thematically and functionally odd for an individual to have up to 5 HQ tiles while an organization has non. I would think HQ tile max limits would be tied to a set of talents in the Organization Management category. A player can only ever have one HQ tile (maybe per planet but that may be a bit much) but an Org starts with one HQ tile and can train talents allowing them to get somewhere between 3-10 tiles maximum much like the Core Max Limit talents currently in the game. Again, this makes more sense for lore/thematic and balance reasons. As it is currently, a single player with many alts can land-grab large swaths of land with zero upkeep. Once the "infinite" organization creation loophole is closed having this ability relegated to organizations only will help mitigate massive landgrabs by small numbers of solo players (with alts). This also has implications for Organization Alliances when territory warfare comes into the game. I would love to hear your thoughts, ideas and feedback. Thanks! 

• DecoyGoatBomb changed the title to HQ Tiles Tied to Organization Management Skills