Game is not stable enough for this Territory TAX system

kulkija

Game is still very buggy.

Before Demeter it were not a problem.

How ever now when we must earn lots of Quanta every week to keep our assets in planets it is critical that we can perform all operations which are needed to earn that quanta without delays.

Right now there is many bugs which creates disconnects, unreliable flying and hauling, prevents digging assets from ground tec.

Now we as players are under strict timers to pay our ingame duties.

How will NQ guarantee that they provide stable game so that we can pay our taxes?

My proposal is that taxes are set to zero until game is stable enough.

Not gonna happen. NQ doesn't care, they will tell you if you want to keep anything live on sanctuary and be happy with your lot in life.
Their latest patch notes stated that orgs were being charge incorrect amount vs. 500kh. Meanwhile other players were arguing like that was functioning as intended when they were gobbling up tiles under org banners for 140kh.

Just another great example of NQ's handlings.

20 minutes ago, XKentX said:

Can I have your stuff ?

I mean, you can't pay taxes so it gets abandoned and probably torn apart by scavangers.

I can put it into a box !

This meme is old, thanks for the troll...

Game will stabilize, (as it always does), after a patch.

The problem is that everyone will try to sell ore because it's the simplest way to earn.  That and missions.   Every other means of making cash requires an investment into industry which for the new player or the casual builder is going to be an issue.

I suppose it will hit the "I just wanted to build" element of the player base hard who have now been told to grind before that can happen.

2 hours ago, Anopheles said:

Game will stabilize, (as it always does), after a patch.

The problem is that everyone will try to sell ore because it's the simplest way to earn.  That and missions.   Every other means of making cash requires an investment into industry which for the new player or the casual builder is going to be an issue.

I suppose it will hit the "I just wanted to build" element of the player base hard who have now been told to grind before that can happen.

Yes it will be interesting.  Those of us who were building or providing services now have tax to pay and ore to sell.  Not sure how many players  who never used to sell ore will now be selling ore.  The changes in the economy be fun to watch.

Also to remember that when we sell ore we also pay taxes at markets. So taxes when mining taxes when selling.

- taxes when placing TU

- weekly territory taxes

- taxes when changing ownership of territory

- taxes when creating an org

- taxes when creating a blueprint

- taxes when selling at markets

- taxes when buying at markets

- taxes if for some reason happens to having fun

- taxes if not having fun