Map color updates/modifications

Taelessael

Could it please be made such that a tile colored for informational reasons in the map can have that color altered or its transparency/intensity changed. As is those of us with poor vision have been having a harder and harder time telling when a hex is highlighted for any reason (seriously folks, almost totally transparent yellow is the wrong color for anything, I need to play with the graphical settings so much as to make it near impossible to see anything outside the map just to see it at all).

Alternatively could we get an optional toggle-able setting in the map that hides the terrain features and just shows the hex-lines and other markers over a featureless black sphere? it would make it a lot easier to see things.

It's also hard to see org tiles in the dark blue color. I think magenta or cyan would work well. Org-owned tiles you're a member of are still red on the mini map too.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Figured since the space-map is finally getting some care, now might be a good time to bump this thread and bring up getting the planetary maps fixed again. It would be nice to be able to see where I've scanned already without having to alter all my settings just to provide enough contrast to see it if I strain my eyes.

image.thumb.png.b1463ef42124cb541879f2df072815cc.png