Org Wallet still not fixed since they were first introduced.

Honvik

It is getting beyond ridiculous that since they were added 'Empire' cannot access their org wallet or have people send money.  So how do you expect us to pay for territories if we cannot send money into the org wallet?  We've logged countless bug reports to always get 'we are working on it' and I appreciate only on paper we are the largest org out there but it is very frustrating that zippo, nadda, nothing is done to correct it.

Rant off

37 minutes ago, Honvik said:

It is getting beyond ridiculous that since they were added 'Empire' cannot access their org wallet or have people send money.  So how do you expect us to pay for territories if we cannot send money into the org wallet?  We've logged countless bug reports to always get 'we are working on it' and I appreciate only on paper we are the largest org out there but it is very frustrating that zippo, nadda, nothing is done to correct it.

Rant off

Is this some kind of elaborate scam to get me to send you quanta to "test" and see if it's working?

JK

Feels bad.

1 hour ago, Vhaeyne said:

Is this some kind of elaborate scam to get me to send you quanta to "test" and see if it's working?

JK

Feels bad.

ha I wish.  But someone has named their toon 'Empire' which is not the same.  Under Orgs 'Empire' doesnt appear and never has still :(