One of the clear reasons why NQ will wipe (at leat once, shortly before releaase)

Novean-32184

26 minutes ago, Jake Arver said:

Again, NQ never, not once, said there would not be a wipe. Feel free to prove me wrong.

You would be a complete fool to wipe at this point. With the path of destruction behind NQ and DU at this point there is no "Brand Recovery" This game will crash hard as they have destroyed any chance of good PR through terrible company action. Any attempt to further this cause is just digging the grave deeper.

18 minutes ago, Muhadmananda said:

you said it yourself when quoting me, proof enough? :)

I never said NQ will not wipe, I am pretty sure they will. All I said (and all everyone in favor is saying) is that that wipe will be with blueprints and talent point sback in the pool.

A full wipe like we have pre Balpha start will not happen again sure, and no one is asking for that, even when NQ seems to try very hard to generate that impression. A full wipe is something NQ will never be able to selll from the moment they started charging money for access..

While technically true that NQ never said "there would not be a wipe", that sound a lot like circular reasoning to me.

What NQ did say multiple times on the other hand, is that they would like to avoid wiping as long as it was technically feasible.

And there as been many times when a wipe would have been much easier for them then keeping the data, so everything points towards NQ trying very hard to not wipe.

You are playing a beta... The risk of loosing al your stuff and having to start over is part of that. 
The statement that NQ is trying to avoid a wipe if possible I read as part of updates to the beta program. 

I might be alone in this, but I expect and welcome a wipe as part of release. it provides a level playing field for all those that start at the release date. (Although there should always be new players arriving later on and they also should be able to grow so just a wipe at start isn't enough and doesn't solve that issue) I don't understand the drama about leaving when a wipe takes place. Most games I enjoy I have started over from scratch several times. After you became filthy rich, build everything you wanted too etc. aren't you going to quit out of boredom anyway?

It would be nice if we can carry over blue prints of the neat stuff we made though. I don't see the harm in that and it would provide content to the game.

On 11/25/2021 at 9:44 PM, CptLoRes said:

While technically true that NQ never said "there would not be a wipe", that sound a lot like circular reasoning to me.

What NQ did say multiple times on the other hand, is that they would like to avoid wiping as long as it was technically feasible.

And there as been many times when a wipe would have been much easier for them then keeping the data, so everything points towards NQ trying very hard to not wipe.

NQ said quite a lot of times there wont be any wipes. You have the right to say what you want but its always nice to Walk the Talk.

image.png