Player build city performance in Demeter (near markets)?

Novean-61657

With the Demeter changes I suspect that building a player build 'city' might actually be a good idea from a player perspective, as it's not yet possible to run a player owned market (we can sell, but not buy), a close market is a necessity. But I need to plan the 'city', it's either going to be city blocks or one big arse arcology, covering a 7 tile cluster, early estimates would be 1500(+) L cores and hundreds of smaller core static constructs (owned by many, many players). How far from a market would it need to be located for it to not impact market traffic (as in when do those assets stop being loaded into sessions of folks landing at a market)? This also becomes important for spacing other dense structures (space between cities?).

Then the question becomes, how much stuff can we build in a relatively concentrated space before it starts crashing clients? Demeter should bring performance increases, how far can we stretch that? What are the plans to increase that for the near future?

How bad would a ~1500m tall skyscraper be, consisting of 108 L cores and 150.000+ Glass Panel L, for performance after Demeter is launched? (have to set some goals for myself ? )