PVE question

cpward

So i have not played this game in ages , not trying to start a pve pvp war here just wondering if its worth playing if you only like pve or can you actually play this without being attacked ? Just wondering cause i have no interest in pvp and just want to play .

thanks

PVE wise nothing has changed since you last played.  Mining is about to change. you no longer dig for ore on planets. You have to play a mini game and get limited amounts of ore.  Ohh and asteroids have come into the game which you have to scan down and can dig on.  Granted they are just as much of a pvp bait spot as they are a PVE spot.  Missions might be new. But all they are is go here pick up cargo fly there drop off cargo. 

You could play without any pvp, but your gaming experience will be severely limited:

No slowboating outside of the safezone, warp everywhere.

No mission running outside the safezone, no warping with pve missions.

No asteroid mining outside of the safezone.

Higher tier ores could be aquired from the markets. But your quanta income from missioning will be limited due to missioning limitations. Getting stuff from other planets will be more expensive (outside the safezone) due to warpcell costs.

Personally I want to choose when I take the risk of pvp, and I currently can do that in DU. It just costs quanta... More risks, more rewards...