DEVBLOG: MINING UNITS 101 - Discussion Thread

NQ-Deckard

23 hours ago, Wyndle said:

Not REmoved, just moved to asteroids.

You can nitpick all you want, the fact is they removed it from everywhere it mattered. You can go to your damn asteroids, while i'll go play games that actually respect their playerbases.

20 hours ago, PekoBG said:

while i'll go play games that actually respect their playerbases.

So... You're not playing any games... 😉

With the occasional small or one man game company, they are all made for one thing: Profit. Sure DU came from a dream, but that dream could only be made partially true with profit. We are the fuel of that profit. NQ is just a bit more obvious/honest about it then most...

@Cergorach You are correct, but not completely. There are still a handful (literally) of games i play. That if not outright respecting me as a player, at least don't take me for a fool. A fool with more money than common sense. I'm quite the opposite, i have waaaay more common sense than money. 😉

Where does one find or acquire common sense?  I've got common cents (a tray with coins), but I couldn't find or make any sense out of anything around here.

22 hours ago, Wyndle said:

Where does one find or acquire common sense?  I've got common cents (a tray with coins), but I couldn't find or make any sense out of anything around here.

I use to ponder that question a lot and it wasn't until I got older did I figure it out. (I'm 55 now)

It's something you're born with, simple as that.

I've done a lot of misc work for people and I once worked for a lawyer who was so freaking book smart and his memory was amazing. He remembers everything he reads and he understands things like those word problems that were actually math problems.

He asked me to do some work in his office and gave me his keys. Then he said "when you're done slide the keys under the door" and I said "Oh so you have a second set of keys?" he then paused and said... "I'll just get those keys from you later."

It's just hilarious he was always saying stuff like that, He had almost no common sense at all but probably the smartest guy I've met personally. Anyway I was bored and hopped up on coffee hope you don't mind the long winded reply. Have a great day!