Space Stations & Debris Around Alioth

Creator

I believe it is going to become important to talk about management of space in the future if the game actually does survive and a mass players go to space in favor of a non-taxed build zone and space capability for asteroid mining. I have noticed with my space radar the path I take has a few hundred structures floating between Sanct and Alioth. I feel lucky to not have hit one myself.

It is a common complaint in general chat about collisions with poorly visible space towers, AGG platforms etc, and this is only going 800-1500kmh. Now imagine a cluster of structures while traveling at 8kmh-15kmh and the space becoming more saturation with stations of various configurations. Does this not pose a potential threat from haulers from D6 to Sanct as traffic is funneled through this pipe?

15 minutes ago, Creator said:

I believe it is going to become important to talk about management of space in the future if the game actually does survive and a mass players go to space in favor of a non-taxed build zone and space capability for asteroid mining. I have noticed with my space radar the path I take has a few hundred structures floating between Sanct and Alioth. I feel lucky to not have hit one myself.

It is a common complaint in general chat about collisions with poorly visible space towers, AGG platforms etc, and this is only going 800-1500kmh. Now imagine a cluster of structures while traveling at 8kmh-15kmh and the space becoming more saturation with stations of various configurations. Does this not pose a potential threat from haulers from D6 to Sanct as traffic is funneled through this pipe?

Yep.. this is good questions.. and not you are first one.
But i think they find way later how clean them regularly .. something like they did with land tiles.. or else 

1 minute ago, Feriniya said:

Yep.. this is good questions.. and not you are first one.
But i think they find way later how clean them regularly .. something like they did with land tiles.. or else 

Smells like taxes in space to me... it is the NQ automated way...

3 minutes ago, Creator said:

Smells like taxes in space to me... it is the NQ automated way...

ahah.. maybe.. for me is fine..:) 

But any way at this moment no any taxes or other mechanics for clear space .. so can be feel free.. but i almost sure one day them need to do something with this things also. Cose not i agree with you.. some times feel like to much space trash around