Why Do I like Dual Universe

Zychov

12 minutes ago, Feriniya said:

The fact is that you do not need to listen to guys "crying" every request. Here on the forum there are about 10-15 people who "cry" EVERY patch. But for some reason, in my organization of 25 active people, all of them agree with NQ's decision about demeter. And more to say, half of them read the forum and just laugh at these "Demeter will kill the game" "Taxes are too high" and other Sobbing babies. Honestly, there is a PTS, there is a reviews section, why I didn't really see half of these 10-15 with specific proposals, but they all sit here and stamp one topic after another with angry messages and that everything is gone. But not a single constructive information.

And yes, I came here to play IN THEIR game, and not the one that several people want, and it doesn't matter if it is good or bad, if you don't like the game, you take it and leave, why stink? If the game is really not convenient and not suitable for the players, everyone will leave and the game will close = simple, but the several ppl did not do this, and go to the forum - so here is a tragedy and everything is bad. Sometimes it seems to me that guys yourself are creating an atmosphere of tragedy and the fact that everything is bad - psychology.

Stop it, pls.

"I don't think anything is wrong because I don't know better"

9 hours ago, Jake Arver said:

I respectfully disagree that voicing genuine and justified frustration with how NQ handles the development of the game as "stinking up the place"

I do agree that some, in their understandable frustration, may take it a notch too far but that does not reduce the validity of their frustration in any way, it does merit a suggestion to cool the jets a bit.

Voicing frustration isn't what i'm talking about though.  It's the personal attacks against the devs and the constant negative spamming and derailing in every topic.

It's possible to be frustrated and still manage some level of pragmatic communication.  If people are voicing their frustration because they want to change the game so it's better, then cool.  If they're just venting, then please call the customer service hotline and ask to speak to a manager.

It's not like i'm worried about the dev's feelings.  I'm sure they can handle it.  I'm just afraid the way they handle it, is by taking a break from the forums for a while.  That's what i'd do.

1 hour ago, Feriniya said:

But not a single constructive information.

If the game is really not convenient and not suitable for the players, everyone will leave and the game will close = simple...

You are inaccurate about people not offering constructive information, NQ ignoring our suggestions, feedback, and ideas are why the forums are on fire with complaints and wrath. We are genuinely worried that people will leave, and game will close.

Also pretty sure a few of your valued org members laughing at people are also those that exploited the game early on, and are happy with getting away unbanned... also the people telling us to go to forums cause they don't want to see the complaints in general chat. 

Funny though, played this game a couple years, never see you in chat, never see you in game. 

52 minutes ago, Atmosph3rik said:

Voicing frustration isn't what i'm talking about though.  It's the personal attacks against the devs and the constant negative spamming and derailing in every topic.

It's possible to be frustrated and still manage some level of pragmatic communication.  If people are voicing their frustration because they want to change the game so it's better, then cool.  If they're just venting, then please call the customer service hotline and ask to speak to a manager.

It's not like i'm worried about the dev's feelings.  I'm sure they can handle it.  I'm just afraid the way they handle it, is by taking a break from the forums for a while.  That's what i'd do.

The way I look at it, I can/should be able to criticize when they poorly do their job, not name calling on them, not attacking their personal lives. Simply taking issue with their decisions. Additionally, when you talk to support they tell you these issues aren't their department, and direct you to the forums! If you worried they will take a break from forums, the truth is they aren't active enough the way it is for that to matter, as they make their own post pushing their own version of reality and hardly ever reply to anyone on here.

In the last Vlog NQ-Pann even told us they would rather we do this than just quit the game... meanwhile all the players that want to white knight for them just tell us to leave if we don't like the changes cause they don't like seeing people with differing perspectives on the forums they want to make into their little private club house.

24 minutes ago, Creator said:

You are inaccurate about people not offering constructive information, NQ ignoring our suggestions, feedback, and ideas are why the forums are on fire with complaints and wrath. We are genuinely worried that people will leave, and game will close.

Also pretty sure a few of your valued org members laughing at people are also those that exploited the game early on, and are happy with getting away unbanned... also the people telling us to go to forums cause they don't want to see the complaints in general chat.

Funny though, played this game a couple years, never see you in chat, never see you in game.

If you never see me .. is not mean i not there.. and you can check DU - creators at least.. i do a for this game also.. include soft and other things. 

But thats the point.. you many thing didnt see. But all you guys say here you angry comment - and you guys say WE WONT like this.. WWE DONT like that.. But that not mean bad.. what devs do with demeter - is pretty good for future game.. Yes i agree first time maybe it will be diff.. but that good for future economy and indusrtry and etc. 

So yes.. you dont know me and didnt see me.. but i do a lot for this game and community.. Same with you guys angry post.. you see ounly your side and thinking if you wanna this change and dont like this kind update - is mean every one dont like. But is not true.. All who thinkin good - nevery shouting here.. only who feel bad.. And is looks like all thinking bad- is not real, this is illusion.. 

That what i try to say. 

How many people, so many opinions, in any case, our disputes will not lead to anything here, not for us or for NQ.

I just don’t want to play YOUR game and I don’t like many proposals at all, contrary to what NQ is doing - I do. If you read the section on ideas, then 95% of the ideas there suck, and of course NQ will not implement them, but the people who wrote there are shouting why my ideas are not being implemented. But NQ is not obliged to implement every bunch and cry. I WANT TO PLAY THEIR GAME, and that's why I came here, not a community game.

Just let them do their game and that's it, if you don't like it - go away, if I don't like it - I'll leave too, and if they really do complete shit - everyone will leave and the project will close, everything is really simple. I really dont understand every patch will going big drama here.

Otherwise, sometimes the community only makes it worse, because the initial idea of NQ is ok, but when the screaming community intervenes, they go to a meeting, change and move away from their original idea, and so everywhere, as a result, the game goes to hell. And everyone is not happy .. Do not interfere obtrusively, our business is enough to offer an idea, and they decide, all this anger here poured all over the forum, creates only the illusion of a big problem, but in fact it is a couple of dozen people of the same. Just let them make the game the way they see it, and that's it.

As for the rest, taxes and other aspects - they come from EVE .. And there it all works fine, and no one cries. And the manor house that NQ is largely inspired from there.

P\s i dont say exaclty about you or some else cocnrete.. just the point global situation on the forum.. Personaly all ppl - best. Sorry if i push some one.

12 minutes ago, Feriniya said:

If you read the section on ideas, then 95% of the ideas there suck, and of course NQ will not implement them

So we never post ideas, or our ideas suck? Get your crap straight before your next post, you are losing credibility...

13 minutes ago, Creator said:

So we never post ideas, or our ideas suck? Get your crap straight before your next post, you are losing credibility...

I did not speak specifically about your ideas, I expressed my opinion about the "idea box" section, and I am just trying to convey to you that not all ideas that the players offer make good sense.

Well, yes, on a note, I was not going to inspire some kind of trust in you, I just express my point of view, or are those who are satisfied with the update prohibited from writing here? And to challenge the opinion of those who complain that the update is bad. Are you trying to shut my "mouth" .. and want to continue so that this forum would be only negative? Please, there is no reason for me to argue about this. You can continue to pour out your negativity throughout the forum, if you like it, you would say so right away.

But the current topic is a starter, thanked NQ for all the updates and, surprisingly, even a person wrote that he returned to the game thanks to new changes, and we also have people in the organization who are returning to the game - about 5 people and not one is going to leave for updates. So I came here to thank NQ for their work also, as I am satisfied with their updates. But for some reason the current topic has become the same negative ..

Negative guys have negated on them topics and have come to positive - also negated .. why?) That's what I'm talking about, in each topic negative guys have a negative. If you wanted to express just a constructive idea, you would do and stop walking and writing negative. But you know better ..

P / s as I said above, I have nothing personal against you, the game is a game, the forum is a forum. As against a person - I don't know you, that's why I have no right to write bad things about a person. All the best to you.

36 minutes ago, Feriniya said:

So I came here to thank NQ for their work also, as I am satisfied with their updates.

If you came here and expressed that you liked the changes, I would have had no reason to reply to you. Instead you chose to come in here and criticize those you don't agree with, make intentionally false claims, and then call their ideas stupid as a pivot. Now you are trying to flip the script like we are telling you to leave, and stop expressing yourself, something you and others like you have been doing this whole time during your white knight campaign for NQ.

If you want to make posts about how much you love the game, make them... ain't no one stopping you. But if you are going to trash on others in forum you better make sure what is coming out of your "mouth" is on point or people are going to call you out on it... simple. (as you like to say)

If these changes were so broadly loved, then there would be significantly more talk of excitement and what potential lie ahead for new things in this forum. The posts speak for themselves, no matter the propaganda/narrative you would like to promote.

6 minutes ago, Creator said:

If you came here and expressed that you liked the changes, I would have had no reason to reply to you. Instead you chose to come in here and criticize those you don't agree with, make intentionally false claims, and then call their ideas stupid as a pivot. Now you are trying to flip the script like we are telling you to leave, and stop expressing yourself, something you and others like you have been doing this whole time during your white knight campaign for NQ.

If you want to make posts about how much you love the game, make them... ain't no one stopping you. But if you are going to trash on others in forum you better make sure what is coming out of your "mouth" is on point or people are going to call you out on it... simple. (as you like to say)

If these changes were so broadly loved, then there would be significantly more talk of excitement and what potential lie ahead for new things in this forum. The posts speak for themselves, no matter the propaganda/narrative you would like to promote.

I cannot but agree that there are gaps in the changes, but not too big so that the game dies. And I'm more than confident that if these spaces interfere with gameplay, NQ will be able to edit them later.

And about writing good things for NQ is psychology. According to statistics, people who are satisfied leave positive feedback dozens of times less often than people who are not satisfied with any service. I don't think it should be a secret to you, just keep it in mind.

And so, all the best to you .. and if I offended you with something, I apologize, there was no purpose in this.

Just tired see always every patch the same on forum (cry cry cry).. when game slowly become only better.. any way have a good day and good luck mate. 

1 minute ago, Feriniya said:

I cannot but agree that there are gaps in the changes, but not too big so that the game dies. And I'm more than confident that if these spaces interfere with gameplay, NQ will be able to edit them later.

And about writing good things for NQ is psychology. According to statistics, people who are satisfied leave positive feedback dozens of times less often than people who are not satisfied with any service. I don't think it should be a secret to you, just keep it in mind.

And so, all the best to you .. and if I offended you with something, I apologize, there was no purpose in this.

Just tired see always every patch the same on forum (cry cry cry).. when game slowly become only better.. any way have a good day and good luck mate. 

Sure they can edit the changes later, still doesn't undo the damage done to someone like myself who lost 2 years of work, building a location specific build to help attract players/community by inspiring people to strive more than a score based on quanta in their account. Additionally the forum is a public place, so don't read posts that you don't want to read, we need room for every opinion.

Speaking frankly, I don't have any personal beef with you, other than based on your comments and forum avatar you seem to be pandering to NQ as a NQ-Pann groupie, who just last vlog dismissed our concerns in what I consider very a disrespectful way.

27 minutes ago, Creator said:

Sure they can edit the changes later, still doesn't undo the damage done to someone like myself who lost 2 years of work, building a location specific build to help attract players/community by inspiring people to strive more than a score based on quanta in their account. Additionally the forum is a public place, so don't read posts that you don't want to read, we need room for every opinion.

Speaking frankly, I don't have any personal beef with you, other than based on your comments and forum avatar you seem to be pandering to NQ as a NQ-Pann groupie, who just last vlog dismissed our concerns in what I consider very a disrespectful way.

I watched the video blog, but since I am not a native speaker of English, maybe I did not understand something .. Actually the question is, what happened?

And my avatar dont have any seems with Pann.. A common coincidence.

3 hours ago, Atmosph3rik said:

That's fair enough

On 11/13/2021 at 7:39 PM, Zychov said:

I thought that this never ending stream of complains may be really tiring for the devs so I wanted to give them some appreciation instead. Why do I like Dual Universe:

• I love building stuff
  • I love engineering stuff even more
  • I think that the flying model in game is great
  • I'm an active PvP player and I really appreciate all the changes done in the game to make PvP meaningful (that's actualy the reason why I got back to it)
  • Vast space, different planets and space travel are really fun at the game
  • I like the crafting mechanics and blueprints systems
  • I like the elaborated organization systems and gameplay that emerges from them
  • Although I see there are tons of bugs in the game I see that it is slowly getting more stable

Lately I managed to bring back to the game three of my friends and I'm actively working on more. Good job NQ keep working on my favourite space game :D

Ps. Yes I do see the problems that this game has but I also know that Dual Universe is a great place to spend time in.

I'm with this guy, in thoughts well said.
Just don't shoot me when you see me in PvP space please haha :)

5 hours ago, Snipey said:

Having people pay a sub and having beta codes while calling it a beta when CLEARLY its barely and ALPHA is quite the joke.

If you are going to make sweeping changes like this and you tell ALL of your players they know nothing when we all can see the disaster headed towards the game the death of your game will be the result. I have seen many players come and check in on the update and have packed up all their stuff or straight gave up their whole accounts because of this.

I agree that the beta tag is an issue when a new player comes and sets expectations based on it, doesn't know what happened and why it's like this. But there's not much to be done about it, NQ can't just freeze the feature set right now and call the game ready.