DSAT

Aviator1280

Hello, I was surprised when I started to use the DSAT.

I may understand that to give some gamplay the discovered of an asteroid will be, for some strange and not realistic reason, broadcasted after 2 hours since the player approach it. What I can't really appreciate is why has to be announced immediately to everyone that a particular asteroid has been approached. In this way in very short time you may have company. Who is coming to look for you don't even need to fly all the 5 WPs because at a distance of 2 Su can already detect you with a radar which means jumping probably the last 2 WPs.

I find this really unpleasent above all for the solo players.

With Demeter the asteroids will be probably very populated and you are pushing people to be in PVP to get resources (unless you are fine with the basics in the safe zone). Not only pushing people to be in PVP but also to be attacked within 20 minutes from the moment he/she touches the asteroid. In 20 minutes you can get a ridiculous little amount of ores even more if mining the higher tier which are pretty slow to extract. This will make the asteroids out of the Safe Zone not accessible and not convinient for players that are not interested in PVP. In this way you are reducing their capability in getting better resources which will be available only getting territories on outer planets.

The other thing I don't agree at all is why has to be a fix timing for asteroids to spawn. Asteroids should spawn randomly at any time not based on weekend neither on Time Zone! May be many players have more time to play on weekend but not all. You need to give the same possibilities to everyone and not predelict only 1 category of players. Within hours the asteroids in the safe zone will be gone and only those out of the safe zone will be left. The players that can't play at your Time Zone in the weekend will be definitly disadvantaged.

16 hours ago, Aviator1280 said:

Hello, I was surprised when I started to use the DSAT.

I may understand that to give some gamplay the discovered of an asteroid will be, for some strange and not realistic reason, broadcasted after 2 hours since the player approach it. What I can't really appreciate is why has to be announced immediately to everyone that a particular asteroid has been approached. In this way in very short time you may have company. Who is coming to look for you don't even need to fly all the 5 WPs because at a distance of 2 Su can already detect you with a radar which means jumping probably the last 2 WPs.

I find this really unpleasent above all for the solo players.

With Demeter the asteroids will be probably very populated and you are pushing people to be in PVP to get resources (unless you are fine with the basics in the safe zone). Not only pushing people to be in PVP but also to be attacked within 20 minutes from the moment he/she touches the asteroid. In 20 minutes you can get a ridiculous little amount of ores even more if mining the higher tier which are pretty slow to extract. This will make the asteroids out of the Safe Zone not accessible and not convinient for players that are not interested in PVP. In this way you are reducing their capability in getting better resources which will be available only getting territories on outer planets.

If you don't want to PvP, don't go into PvP space. If you want the resources in the PvP zone, get a group together, make some ships, and fight people for the resources.

5 hours ago, Nayropux said:

If you don't want to PvP, don't go into PvP space. If you want the resources in the PvP zone, get a group together, make some ships, and fight people for the resources.

Your answer is off topic. What I mentioned it is not only about what I want or how to do it but how the system works. At the actual state is a system where NQ is pushing people to do what they don't want to do and with Demeter update even more. I don't like how pvp in this game works and it is too expensive, you can't even use a warp drive if someone hit you which is ridiculous. Your "solution" marks the problem. Or you do in that way or don't do it which is very reductive. Talking around many players have the same feelings about this part of the game.

Agreed, the middle column should be deleted, as it just takes asteroids out of the hands of solo or small orgs. All they can do is go hunt the scraps in the already discovered ones rather than trying to discover a new one which shows it on the list, and then the people who scan the first four of the five locations are on top of you in no time. It means a lot of hunting then less than twenty minutes to gain from it.