NQ's new Commercial for Gameplay In DU

Creator

I feel this is where we NQ is headed... "Doing Nothing"... based on their subtractive approach to fixing problems in DU. Honestly lately I feel less and less like playing DU in the past couple of weeks since I demolished my resort due to upcoming tax changes... I had something I loved, and cared about in this game... and that being gone on top of the new way things are going to roll out... I just am losing the ambition, desire to build. Plus all this talk of wipe, why bother protecting what might already be lost at release anyways.

People argue don't be mad until they finally decide how it will play out... but I can only react to the information we have, and I refuse to march single file into the furnace of hell with these changes and do it quietly... If NQ is going to burn what people love with dramatic changes, then they can wake up to the smell of wrath every morning.

Btw... the fact NQ is calling this game a BETA when developing it like an ALPHA is sickening and dishonest imho. This is why people get mad about potentially losing months or even years of work, on project they though they were building to help build the community, that they thought would give people more to look at then the randomly generated landscape of BS of these dull planets.

Until then... NQ wants you to play DU and DU Nothing... while you are logged in. (Btw I hate HP's new commercial, she looks miserable.)

Btw Pann this is what you asked for right in the vlog, if we are angry... to get vocal vs get angry and leave...

• Creator changed the title to NQ's new Commercial for Gameplay In DU

Yeah DU'ing nothing pretty much sums it up lol.

Du Nothing while traveling to and from mission waypoints for hours at a time

Du Nothing and collect your ore

DU nothing if you dont wake up ass early on Saturday to mine asteroids before they are gone

DU Nothing and your industry runs itself

DU nothing since your scripts DU it for you

DU nothing you get free money

What a joke.

7 hours ago, Warlander said:

DU nothing you get free money

What they need to do is to make this game equitable where you reap what you sow! To make a game like that, you have to design it with nothing but conventional economics and monetary policy to make the game fair! This is a game, a game is supposed to be competitive, and it means nothing if that game is not equitable

What is conventional economics? Everything is free market and all NQ has to do is to regulate the fairness of the game!

What is conventional monetary policy? The NPC will buy security/s and will put them back for sale at the same price it was bought for, therefore the money is backed with a reserve! As you spend the money in the NPC to buy back the reserve, the money is retracted, so you don't need to tax at all, and you don't need to regulate the economy at all! You worry that the NPC will end up regulating the price for everything? Then limit what it will buy/sell! (my recommendation is to limit it to oxygen/hydrogen which is fundamental material for crafting) It's as simple as that!   

Trading is trading value for value! Does giving us 150k Quanta everyday per account create any value? Does doing missions create any value? The answer is they do not create anything and those money will be traded for something! How do you expect us to be productive in this rent-seeking game? 

A simple question: will you play a game that is not fair?

The money in this game has no value because they are backed with nothing! You will trade nothing for something without introducing value to the marketplace at all! If that is not stealing then you have got to be stupid!

Unless you been baneed from multiple games for breaking and ruining economies in MMOs to the point the studio shits it down, I dont need the conomic lesson. That what I do for fun..

The only reason they have any form of subs is from their precious mega orgs that they keep feeding and you know what there is a reason that in any other MMO that huge guild collapse and constantly reform into better guilds is a forgotton think called skill. Maybe you might of heard of that but in this game your pay grade is based on your scripts.

You can underline all you want but how much is your net worth in game that you will defend the system you prolly exploided to the max to build up with it being content gated, resource sinked, or quanta sinked into obvliion that you will defends this bs?

Im guessing you have trillions in quanta and you dont want to lose it.

This game needs a full wipe to clear out all the ill gotten gains by all the exploits to this point they intentionally add into the game to force people into mega orgs.

White knight some moar. Your colors are showing. I put in my time into this game 12-16 hours a day in the mines. how bout you?

I was ranting on NQ. Giving free money is not fair! As I already explained, it is stealing! 

If the system is not fair, will you play the game? Nobody will, and certainly not myself! They aren't even willing to do anything about the exploits so this is a very inequitable game!

47 minutes ago, Warlander said:

I put in my time into this game 12-16 hours a day in the mines.

They should reward you for that, and they should reward you for that by making the game fair! You reap what you sow.

1 hour ago, Eternal said:

I was ranting on NQ. Giving free money is not fair! As I already explained, it is stealing! 

If the system is not fair, will you play the game? Nobody will, and certainly not myself! They aren't even willing to do anything about the exploits so this is a very inequitable game!

They should reward you for that, and they should reward you for that by making the game fair! You reap what you sow.

If you consider pissing in my face and banneing progression if you didnt amass it the first month of beta then yeah im blessed.