question, do people with alpha packages get the recruit a friend bonus?

Ravenskysong

I have a pre alpha package, so I'm not technically subscribing, but I'm an active player 

If I recruit someone I get like a month of free game time, does that get stored to be used when the game goes live?
Does the package for getting to play all the beta for free affect getting the recruit bonuses? beucase it says you have to be actively subscribed for it to work. 

also has novaquark said anything on if they support alts are going to eventually remove/ban alts? thinking of me and some friends buying game time for later before the price change 

how many years of game time can you buy? like.. can you buy 12 months and then another twelve months for instance

oh I know I don't get any bonuses from people that subscribed BEFORE the program went live. 

not like.. recursively.

I mean like do i need to be paying a monthly subscription in order for my recruit a friend link to work with someone that doesnt pay for the game yet. since i have an alpha package I'm not subscribing to the game. and the info says 'active subscribers'

update: bought time on an account that also used a beta code. rewards are given 'at the start of game time' ie becuase the beta code is used the rewards will not be given until the beta is over and the monthly subscription has started

conclusion: not worth worrying about the recruit a friend program until  just before the 12 month package price increases later around launch