2. 2. are you still playing DU?

• No
    • Yes
  3. 3. is DU worth 10 USD a month?

• No
    • Yes

2 hours ago, Snipey said:

You did the math wrong its 7 per month times 3

It was $21/3months (so 7/month with a 3month minimum) to now $10 per month with a 1 month minimum. His math is fine, your title is wrong.

is DU worth 10 USD a month?

Currently: No, in the future possibly.

I'm also missing a poll for doiny the price increase on Demeter release or one/two months after the Demeter release...

Side-note: Currently a year subscription is $70, with the new $7 for a year subscription that will increase to $84. Thus a price increase anyway you look at it.

Price should have been $10-$15 from the start Especially at $10 it would not have made much, if any,  of a difference as far as sub numbers and it would have brought in considerably more money, still far from enough but much more. I fear it's too late now if NQ does nothing but raise the price of subs though but we wil see.

I'm currently not playing, logging in to PTS on occasion and may bring all my characters and their stuff to Sanctuary if there is no free tiles on Alioth though

Is DU worth $10/month? Currently I'd say no, whether it will be (it might) depends on what NQ does to bring the game around.

There will not be a complete wipe

"worst caase" they will wipe the world and hand you back yor constructs as blueprints and accrued talent points to the pool.

A full, clean wipe which sees everyone start again from scratch will not happen. That certainly was of fthe table the moment they started charging money through subs