Fueled engines and torque mode

FrozenFace

I tried to use my maneuver engines as torque ones, so in build mode i enabled torque for all of them. Then i tried to set them force with command unit.setEngineCommand(taglist, acceleration, angularAcceleration, keepForceCollinearity, keepTorqueCollinearity, priority1SubTags, priority2SubTags, priority3SubTags, toleranceRatioToStopCommand) but it does not work. In the discord, i found some recommendation about setting tag 'torque', but it didnt help either. So i linked engine direct to controlunit, and setting force with command setThrust(power), still dint work . In all cases engine just pushed construct, no torque effect =(

I tried to find some info about that, and it was only

Torque is deactivated by default on engines to be more beginner-friendly. However a designer can enable torque on engines.
It’s more complex to control, but in the end maneuverability can be improved that way, if you know what you’re doing.

By  NQ-Nyzaltar

in this post. 

So what i am doing wrong? Why simple enabling torque didnt work for me?

After creating this topic, i joined a game. First  i tested my last construction with enabled torque engines and tags Torque, it still does not work. Next construction was first monstro for testing, and WOW! It is working!

On this engines power set by unit.setEngineThrust(tag, power).

So, for enabling torque on fuled engines, you must set option in build mode, set custom tag(andd tag must be the exactly the same, as it in engine tags), and do relog xD