tag ship pvp

Kormolos

I know someone suggested it is against naming policies to name it something it isnt.   A tag would help but it does in a lot of cases say who is shooting you (owner).  I'm afraid Legion are doing this atm and I believe you got hit by Greasie last night.

Ship registration.  You can register it to yourself or any corp you are a member of (maybe you need right within that org).  Which gives your ship a tag that you or the org has set.  Now of course you add in a monthly fee for said tag. 

And at the same time you should not be required to have this registration. You could choose to not have a registered ship. However that means your ship is not protected by the safe zone. which means (anyone?Policetag?other no tages?) can attack you in safe zones. 

I would probably even go as far as allow pirate modules be placed on these unregistered ships that allow pirates to spoof false org tags. And to everyone else it would look legit until you targeted them, at which point in time there fake registration would disappear.