Asteroid miner's protection

Zychov

Hello.

Me and couple of my friends will gladly offer protection for miners who would like to dig asteroids. If you are a beginner and don't have enough resources to get good ship, we can also provide a good mining ship for this ocassion. Good money plus lots of fun and adrenaline.

After you sell the resources we split the income equaly

Please contact me on priv.

Yea... Sounds like a great idea... Just one minor problem:
What if Mr @Zychov here has partnered up with some pirates?

You pay him (probably in advanced) and he goes with you to the asteroid.

After he sees that you have deployed your gear (what ever that means in DU) he calls in his pirate friends.

From here we have several choices
He can run away and then tell you: "they were too many, we had to leave"
He can move away from the battle and come back later saying: "We went chasing the 1st group, we never noticed the group that attacked you"

If he is a very good actor with a plan, he can abandon his ships (right-clicking in the core) and say to you "we already lost our ships, sorry"

He can even make a few runs as contracted just to build some trust.

If he does his acting well, you will even compensate him for losing his ship (the ship that his pirate friends will give him back).

23 minutes ago, Zychov said:

@joaocordeiro Your post is wrong on many levels.

So many that you failed to name one...

But I will give you another wrong level for you to complain.

unknown.png
Mr JohnnyTazer and a friend "liked" this topic, seconds after being posted.
So, there is a good chance that JohnnyTazer is a part of this offering.

While PVP is a topic in which Johnny is a big fan, it's also kind of a red flag.
If you search Johnny's older posts, you will be able to see his opinions about PVP and noobs (target public of the offering).

You will see that he does not understand the impact of "griefing" seeing it as a valid and effective tactic.

He shows that he believes that noobs need to grow up with pain suffering and tears  in their eyes.

You will find other unconventional views he holds.

Now could Mr Johnny happen to see this topic without being related to it? Maybe.
Could Mr Johnny truly use his skills to protect the noobs for a price? Maybe.

Should you, as a customer, thrust this group with all you have in game? Don't think that is wise...

7 hours ago, Zychov said:

Hello.

Me and couple of my friends will gladly offer free protection for miners who would like to dig asteroids. If you are a beginner and don't have enough resources to get good ship, we can also provide a good mining ship for this ocassion. Good money plus lots of fun and adrenaline.

After you sell the resources we split the income equaly

Please contact me on priv.

This is then not free, but rather quite expensive if you then divide the quanta fairly. the miner gets a share, how many shares do you get?
You can also join another organisation, which only takes 10% of the ores, but also takes care of the security, transport and tracking of the asteroids.

Are you guys serious? 

This is so riciculus that i don't even know where to start. The game is dying I try to make somthing about it , attract new players into some interesting gameplay and all you can do is complaining.  Think about it for just a second. If I have enough character skills and resources to deliver some decent PvP Ships and crew then it's pretty obvious that my org has billions of quanta and what we doing here is for fun.

I try to make a nice community driven gameplay here and you are trying hard to ruin that before it even started.

This situation makes me sad cause I like Dual Universe very much and I really wishi it to develop :(

In the end it doesnt matter if this is legit or not. At least it brings Interactions.

If it's legit, superb, Nice, well done

If it's not, noone will fall for it (or only noobs where they can't rob anything either way) so it's also Nice and well done

Correct me if im wrong but Johnny liking this could also mean he likes thé interaction. Because you know. Then there isnt ONE ship to Fight out there but SEVERAL, which makes life more fun in du. 

You just dont know ans just imply and think you're right because of personal biases

4 hours ago, Zychov said:

This situation makes me sad cause I like Dual Universe very much and I really wishi it to develop

Yea. Thats how life if the game forums are. 

Years ago I also tried to show how thing would end up like they are today and your friend, Johnny, was part of the group that supressed my opinion with nearly pure trolling. That also made me sad. 

11 hours ago, joaocordeiro said:

Mr JohnnyTazer and a friend "liked" this topic, seconds after being posted.
So, there is a good chance that JohnnyTazer is a part of this offering.

If they are supplying both the protection and the mining ship for the newb to use, I don't see how they have anything to gain by partnering up with pirates.

Or put in other words, the newb will be protected from loss and most likely end up have a good time regardless of if pirates attack or not.