Introducing the Recruit a Friend program

NQ-Deckard

PushEngage (2).jpg

Sure, you can go it alone in Dual Universe, but you don’t have to, thanks to our new Recruit a Friend program. Who better than your tried and true mates to join you as wingmen on your epic adventures?

The Recruit a Friend program is a reward system that allows you to earn free game time and great in-game rewards (including exclusive item skins and elements such as thrones and firework types) when you invite friends to purchase game time. In turn, your recruits will also receive items that will help them in their journey, such as handy starter elements, a speeder blueprint, and a week’s worth of talent points.

The program is built in a way that rewards the total game time purchased by your recruits and not just the total number of players who were recruited.

Watch this video to see the incredible benefits that await you and your recruits:

HOW DOES IT WORK ?

GET YOUR CODE

Go to My Account, copy your Recruiter link and send it to your friends.

RECRUIT A NOVEAN

When your friends:

• create a Dual Universe account with your unique link (clicking on it will redirect your friend directly to the signup page), or
  • enter your link in My Account before subscribing for the first time with an existing account, or
  • enter your link in My Account before applying game time for the first time on an existing account,

THEN, their accounts become linked to yours.

GET THE REWARDS

Every time a linked friend buys game time, it is added to your total and contributes toward unlocking new rewards.

CHECK YOUR PROGRESS

Go to My Account to check which rewards you have unlocked.

Visit the Recruit a Friend page on our website for more information.

You need to have an active subscription to qualify for the Recruitment Program.