Only 3 railguns L after patch

Zychov

Hey!

Do you know is it a bug or a feature?

I have level 5 at Railgun capacity, Gunner seat capacity and Radar L capacity But I can fit only 3 Railguns L to the chair. It looks a bit like a mistake to me cause it lacks only a tiny bit of points to get that 4th Railgun mounted and I could mount 4 earlier.

That's pretty important to know. We invested months of training to get all the handling and operating skills to the decent level. Now Railguns are far weaker then other guns and we don't know if we should start training in another type of guns or keep invewsting another months of game into rails.

I know I may sound a bit snappish but I really need to know where is this heading.

Railguns are the worst choice for weapons right now. NQ stated that there will be further balancing of weapons so there is still hope rails make a come back. Right now until then you better get drops for Laser from someone else.

9 hours ago, Walter said:

Railguns are the worst choice for weapons right now. NQ stated that there will be further balancing of weapons so there is still hope rails make a come back. Right now until then you better get drops for Laser from someone else.

That's what I do :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Another point on this issue is that it makes lv 5 placement for rails pointless, you don't need level 5 railgun placement skills to actually get the max amount of guns (3 Railguns).

This problem is also present with S and M weapon variations.  Training level 5 S laser for example (placement) is pointless as you don't get any extra weapon placements after level 4.