@Lethys : Offering My Apology

Hirnsausen

A game like DU can get a lot of emotions from its players. Even more, if it is still in development and open for changes. The resulting discussions can get emotional, too, therefore I decided o set an exampl,e here in this forum and show, how players can overcome their disagreements that have lead to sad emotions.

Here, in front of everyone, I wish to apologie to @Lethys  and reach out my hand to him for a (digial) handshake,. And to all of you I am reminding, to respect each other. Different opinions, even if very far away from he own, must sill not lead to a disrespec.t.  So, people, learn from the example and always have a good attitude when communicatting with others.
Forum admins, feel free to keep or delee his posting.

• Hirnsausen changed the title to @Lethys : Offering My Apology

Accepted.

But I will not and cannot apologize for anything I said because what you depicted there in that thread is still gruesom, despicable and boyond all my humanism. I will never Accept, tolerate nor apologize for anything which goes against the very true nature of what I feel is right . If that entails taking some warning point or even a ban, so be it

Your satement was terrible, too. And it is always better to give a good example rather than to avoid responsibiliy instead of playing politics to give oneself a better image. Remember, you too got a warning point from the forum admins..  What one feels to be right might no be felt by he vast majoriity as being right. I expected you would reach out, too. My hand is still stretched out towards you.

• Hirnsausen changed the title to @Lethys : Offering My Apology

Well, the idea is o show all players a good spirit. If I send a PM, then there would not be any lesson for all other players. The lesson to reach out after a hard discussion, I mean. And in times like these, it might be importtant to give a good exxample, even if the other involved side is unwilling to do their part.