Multiple Territory Units

MrMellow

Hi all

(background)

I have recently come back to this game after about a year since i last played

where i am currently located is on Sanctuary and have built a decently sized factory on it however i built very close to the polar cap and had no idea that it would effect how much sunlight i got. I idealy want to start a new base on Alioth but 

(questions)

1. is it posible to have multiple territory units as a solo player?

2. if i can move will it destroy my old territory tile with everything in it?

Thank you

3 hours ago, MrMellow said:

1. is it posible to have multiple territory units as a solo player?

2. if i can move will it destroy my old territory tile with everything in it?

1. Yes.
2. What do you mean? Nothing gets destroyed, you can have territory on any planet / moon etc. I have territories on several planets ...

9 hours ago, sHuRuLuNi said:

1. Yes.
2. What do you mean? Nothing gets destroyed, you can have territory on any planet / moon etc. I have territories on several planets ...

Amazing thank you!

by my 2nd point. i didn't know if you where maybe limited in the amount of territory units you could have in the safe zones. so if i did put down a new unit on Alioth then i would loose what i built on Sanctuary. But if that's not the case i can finally move away from my horrible polar base xD  

Everyone gets a Sanctuary tile. The rest of the tiles in the game are first come first serve. There is currently no upkeep or anything so whatever you claim you keep until you decide to stop claiming it.

On each planet/ each moon you get to claim 1 territory for free (you supply the territory claim units, you only get the 1 for Sanctuary for free).  2nd one is 120k quanta. 3rd is 480k. 40th one is like 182m quanta to place. 

And thats per planet. IE you could have 3 on Allioth. and then place your first one on jago and it would be free. and the second one 120k........

You can also claim territories in your corporations name (assuming you have the roles to claim territory in that organization).  However the first territory that they claim on a planet is 500k. But the 2nd one goes down to 120k. And shoots back up to 182m by the time your placing your 40th territory.