The Fixless Fix from 023

Pollorx

Hi I came lately for a last peek for my current favorite game project before testing against internet/gaming addiction (Not created because of DU) for at least 1 month and maybe over before maybe returning to this most psychologically rewarding, constructive and replenishing game known to me, my type of a game to unstress in.

I feel compelled however to cast an opinion in the sea of development and envision, but not urge in a bit personal way, we majority of past players know game elements that were fun prior were disappointing from the unfixed issue of schematics and crafting in past developments. I would opinionate that soft transition not a "fix" to a new craft feature update instead of reversing whole changes back making the crafting gameplay wasteful for the rest of the player base who are sticking to schematic and also the crafting.

Adding also that I'm hopeful about DU being potentially rising again from the slumber and player activity stabilizing back to more desirable levels for everyone building and experiencing the dual world as I'm worried and will consider today not skipping the few months ahead for beta funding the game from my part.