Quanta Plated Gold

RugesV

Allow Quanta to be a solid object ingame.  Allow players to build with it. (maybe NQ has exchanges where you can trade quanta out of your account for solid quanta?  

Maybe even make it placable in a bin, so we can swim around in it?

You wanna know how money is invented and they just put a face value in it? There used to be a time when trading is done in barter, money took away that cumbersome system. And now we are using the digital system more because it is more convenient than cash. This is all ofcourse pertinent to real-life.

For a video game, a good reason for making currency a physical item and not a digital currency can be seen in Runescape. The economy in Runescape is a barter system and they treat gold just as any item. The intrinsic value of gold is backed with what you can buy with it from the NPCs and services the NPCs offer. In Runescape, we treat gold as an item! 110K gold (which will drop on the ground when you die, meaning it is physical) and full Rune are both items.   

Playing an MMO with a barter economy from my experience is better. I'm thinking video games here! Without barter economy, you will have to regulate the economy. That is bull sh*t! Developers need to focus on maintaining the game and developing new contents, not this senseless job that we can all avoid if we want to!

In this game, they are easing with free digital money everyday per account, market prices are very unstable, market prices are illogical if we are talking about logistics, the market is production-oriented. I have no confidence in generally the game itself!

Think about this in the context of a game! This has got to be the worst economy I have ever seen! In Runescape, no matter how many lobsters you fish and then cooked, before GE they cost 250 gp each. You want a production-oriented economy where the more you produce, the more you can cut your price? What happens if you cannot compete? You can't make profit! Did you seriously designed the game to be like that? Where is the logic? It is not fun to play an MMO like that!  

Pre-GE Runescape has the best economy for an MMO in my opinion. Eve Online has the most realistic economy, so what?! The game is not f*cking fun man! And then we want to copy the PLEX as well!