pvp balancing

Kormolos

in eve online, the best ship in my opinion is nightmare. and why does everyone not fly in nightmare? because it is incredibly expensive fully equipped.
I think the current pvp balancing problem is that the M and L ships are way too easy to access and inexpensive. the cores should be much more expensive. the arty L seat should cost at least 30 million and the large shield should cost 300 million for example. a good L ship is a fleet flagship, it should cost in the billion. this would leave room for smaller ship use as in eve online.

I half-way agree. But not the cores should become more expensive, but certain PVP-required equipment.

This way, L cores can still be used for many other things.

Alternatively, if there is a new class of core, the "Battle Core" or "Combat Ore" (PVP core), then such a core should be expensive. Those cores would also have different specs, like many more hitpoints, support for mounted weapons, and all such.

• 2 weeks later...

Nightmare is expensive?
Bro!
Do you know that there are people who fly supers and titans?
Not to mention Marshal??

First of all, Nightmare is battleship with length 1013m.
L core is around 127m, which means L cores are in the size of Eve frigates. ?
Any other question? ?

8 hours ago, Draqolas said:

What you mean by increase?

current meta pvp l core ship is worth 300m in cheapest variant, some are worth over 600m.
Are you out of your mind?

Our base PvP Nano ships are worth 120,000,000.
With ammunition and fuel. It's a little overkill attack ship, you can get a decent defense L ship for 80,000,000.