What is the largest city / base (Freeport) or spaceport (Utopia)?

realMod

Spoiler

Currently, I would take the Borg station out of the list again. due to the further core limitation by NQ, I already had to remove >100 cores. thus, the station as such is no longer worth mentioning.

For the player markets I would like to add our own

• SVEA Super Store (Alioth).

And also

• Grand Bazaar, by Briggenti (and friends)
  • GottMart, by Gottchar
  • Don't know the name but Grixies market place above M6.

Freeport has Commercial space for lease (Have your own shop in Freeport). Apartments for rent, Both on planet and at the space station above freeport, Factory buildings for lease, Corporation buildings for lease. Open lots for lease.  Contact Decoy Goat Bomb#2740 on discord for terms. Tired of territory Tax, Tired of market Tax, move to freeport. 

74409162_TeomaSpacestationapartment.png

Teoma For Lease.png

On 3/7/2022 at 5:00 PM, Zarcata said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Currently, I would take the Borg station out of the list again. due to the further core limitation by NQ, I already had to remove >100 cores. thus, the station as such is no longer worth mentioning.

Hi,

I will have a look into this - it is really a shame that this kind of limitation was introduced. Kind of a "forced play together" - scheme

On 3/18/2022 at 1:28 PM, RugesV said:

Freeport has Commercial space for lease (Have your own shop in Freeport). Apartments for rent, Both on planet and at the space station above freeport, Factory buildings for lease, Corporation buildings for lease. Open lots for lease.  Contact Decoy Goat Bomb#2740 on discord for terms. Tired of territory Tax, Tired of market Tax, move to freeport. 

74409162_TeomaSpacestationapartment.png

Teoma For Lease.png

I pay rent in real life. Paying rent in a game, too is anathema.

since we don’t need apartments or anything I don’t even have one since DU tore the world down at the end of their “alpha”. 
apartments are cute and all but completely pointless. 

1 hour ago, Jinxed said:

I pay rent in real life. Paying rent in a game, too is anathema.

since we don’t need apartments or anything I don’t even have one since DU tore the world down at the end of their “alpha”. 
apartments are cute and all but completely pointless. 

Apartments give you a place to store your things if you dont own a tile on that planet.  A place to store fuel, scrap, ammo. They generally come with a parking place for ships. 

Dont think of it as a RL apartment where you eat, sleep, and shit. But more of a location where you have a stash of basic necessities when your away from your home. Although we do  have several people who have it as there primary residence. And the shops are perfect for small manufactures who dont want to setup a whole territory just to sell a couple items. 

On 3/20/2022 at 8:16 AM, RugesV said:

Apartments give you a place to store your things if you dont own a tile on that planet.  A place to store fuel, scrap, ammo. They generally come with a parking place for ships. 

Dont think of it as a RL apartment where you eat, sleep, and shit. But more of a location where you have a stash of basic necessities when your away from your home. Although we do  have several people who have it as there primary residence. And the shops are perfect for small manufactures who dont want to setup a whole territory just to sell a couple items. 

There is no good argument in DualUniverse why you should rent an "apartment" from other players. It's just a bubble of some players trying to make sense of their cities or space bases that way.

Any player could just quickly put a space core there as an "outpost or temporary storage". No taxes, no rent, no restrictions from design or anything else.

In general, what do you need a home for anyway? We don't have any roleplay content in the game, we don't need to sleep or eat, drink, charge our batteries, we don't even need air to breathe, since we only consist of data that can actually be uploaded anywhere...whereby the VR limit is complete nonsense again...which contradicts the idea that we can simply upload ourselves after a death or through a planet transfer.

You don't even need your own industry, because there are already enough players who can produce everything and undercut each other on the markets. Even PvP itself is boring, even arenas and battlegrounds in world of Warcraft are more interesting and fun. But hey, we just need a ship for mission packs to get Quanta. This is then taken for reserves to compensate for being shot down by pirates. Or you just build for a few weeks or months until you get to the core limit.

Currently, I'm concerned that the next update is supposed to be the last major update before it's released. Meaning, diverse content to make the game more lively won't be there.