Suggestion to use .obj files / holo projector for GFN users

4ntw3rp

Hello developers, I would like to make a suggestion to make it possible for GFN players to use the projector:

Make it possible to upload .obj files to your account through the website (like the image upload), then in the game being able to select the .obj file that you uploaded.

GFN users can't access directories on the GFN servers (which is obvious). That limits GFN players like myself to use important features like the projector or loading custom scripts into controllers (maybe that could also be done through the website).

GFN players are paying a full DU subscription fee, but their gameplay is limited, and after playing a few months, these lacking features become important. (projector needed to build more complex ships)

I also want to mention here again that the stability during game startup is extremely poor. The game crashes sometimes 3 to 5 times in a row, costing me a lot of time sometimes to get into the game.

I sincerely hope you can improve support for GFN players like myself. I have been following the DU development since 2017, but only been able to play from this year with GFN (I have had Mac computers whole my life, and didn't want to buy a game PC just for this game only)